Miu's Malicious Moment

Maki opened the door to a smirking Miu.

"Hey Maki!"

"What do you want?" She barked, back to her typical cold front.

"Whoa whoa whoa, you seem mad! Maybe I should call you by your other name...would slut work better for you?"

"W-what are you talking about?!"

"Being the gorgeous girl genius I am, I invented an earpiece that lets me hear through walls! So, I happened to just notice some interesting sounds coming from your room..."

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Oh, come on! Shuichi!" Miu poked her head inside and looked at the bed, "You don't have to hide, I know you're behind the bed."

He rose up, shirtless, glancing back and forth between Maki and Miu.

"Why'd you stand up!?" Maki growled, as Miu cackled.

"I didn't know you could be so...domineering, Shuichi! And who would've thought scary Maki could say such vile things!"

"S-stop it, Miu!" Shuichi pleaded.

"Yeah? Or what, are you gonna choke me? Make me call you daddy? Cuz I'll do it, but only if slut over here lets me!"

"Don't call her that!"

Miu dramatically threw herself against the wall and moaned, "Yes, Shuichi! Yell at me!"

He looked away as Maki spoke up, "Did you only come here to invade our privacy and insult us?"

"No, surprisingly. Kaito wants to see you in the cafeteria. Ooh, wouldn't it be so deliciously awful if he found out that his best friends were banging behind his back!"

"Stop." Maki glared.

"Fine!" Miu huffed, "your dirty secret is safe with me. For now..." she chortled as she stepped outside. "And by the way, you're gonna wanna clean that doorknob! Ha!" She sashayed away.

Maki slammed the door and fell onto the bed.

"Ughhhh" she groaned.

"Hey, it'll be alright. She's an asshole, but she probably won't tell anyone."

"I feel so gross now..."

"Don't let her get you down. She's just jealous because she walks around naked and still doesn't get guys to like her."

Maki chuckled. "You're right. I'll just try to forget about her...and focus on what we just did." She looked at him with her sexy eyes~

"Mmmmmaki!" Shuichi growled.

"Shuichi...you really just stood up and proved Miu right...you let her see you like this...you're so bad."

"Ooh, do I need to be punished?"

"Yes, I gotta teach you right!" Maki brought Shuichi across her lap and began rubbing his ass. "I think you need some spankings for that!"

"Whatever you say!"

She smacked his cheeks as he squealed in painful pleasure. After about ten smacks, she said

"Lift your ass up."

He raised his ass in the air and Maki unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, moving them down to his ankles.

"I can't believe you wear tighty-whities...you're such a little brat!"

"You love it." He retorted.

She continued with the slapping, this time after ten hits she yanked his undies upward, giving him a wedgie.

"Gah!" He groaned.

"Fitting for a dweeb like you! I wish you could see how red your cheeks are..." she pinched his ass, then slapped his bare butt, and all Shuichi could do was writhe with humiliating pain.

She moved his underwear down to his ankles and kept up the slaps. She spread his cheeks and looked at him.

"Man, Kaito really destroyed your asshole."

"Oh really? Thanks for telling me, I had no clue. And thanks a lot for spanking me-that'll definitely help."

She reeled back and delivered her worst spanks yet.

"Don't get smart with me!"

She leaned over and picked up Shuichi's belt. Rubbing it softly on his tender butt, he whimpered with anticipation:

"Oh nooooo, not the belt, please Maki!"

"Beg."

"Please, please Maki, my queen, don't hit me with the belt, please I've learned my lesson! I promise I'll be good!"

Silence hung in the air as Maki contemplated.

"Not good enough."

She swung the belt into the air and down onto his ass.

"Oww!" He yelled, feeling more pain than pleasure now.

She relentlessly slapped and smacked back and forth with the belt, making his cheeks as red as Maki's outfit. When she was done, she pushed him off her lap. He got up to look in the mirror and observe his injury.

"Hey, at least we match now!" She laughed, gesturing to her red shirt.

"Haha, very funny. I feel like I need to sit on a booster seat for a week."

"Aww, poor Shuichi. Maybe next then you'll think before being bad!"

Maki kneeled to Shuichi's ass and gave it a little kiss.

"All better?"

"Whatever, ass-kisser!"

"Just put your clothes on so we can go see Kaito!"