Anniversary

- It was their anniversary, their kids planned something sweet but it ended up on them seeing something inappropriate. (+ G!P jisoo)

--

It was a special day for the two married couple, jisoo and jennie. Its was their 15th anniversary, being married for that long was an achievement.

They got married when they were 20 years old, it wasn't really a problem for them because the two are quite rich.

The start wasn't really easy for them, they were just 20 and jennie was already pregnant with their child.

And it was twins making it twice as hard, the first year of their marriage was filled with fights, misunderstanding and jealousy.

But they were really thankful it didn't made them broke up, they love each other so much that it made them strong. The love they have gave them 3 wonderful kids, lia and minjeong (who were twins) and sunoo their youngest.

The three planned to give their parents a breakfast in bed, minjeongs idea. Lia was the one cooking while sunoo was just helping with them.

The twins were already 15 so they know a little thing about cooking, sunoo was 11 so all he does was help her older sisters patiently.

"lets put a smiley face!" sunoo said, pointing at the pancakes. Lia chuckles and minjeong agreed, getting the stuff needed.

The three made a cute little breakfast for their parents, putting it in the tray to go get ready for their surprised.

They went up to their parents room, getting ready to knock.

"surpris-- ahhh" the three shouted in shocked, dropping the tray making the plates break and food ruin.

Jisoo and jennie quickly stood up and covered their bodies, "its not what it--"

"oh my god" the two said, breathing deeply as they saw the mess at their door.

The three quickly ran into the kitchen, minjeong washing her eyes with water, lia walking around in frustration and sunoo was just grabbing a bread.

"its in my brain! Forever!" minjeong said, washing her eyes roughly.

"oh god, oh god" lia said, walking around hands going through her hair.

"i didn't see anything" sunoo said, shrugging as he looks at his sisters.

"what?" minjeong said, looking back at him. "you two just shouted so i shouted and ran with you" sunoo said, looking back at her.

Minjeong sigh deeply, "they were on the bed sunoo" she said and he looks at her weirdly, "ma was on top of mom" she added

"so? Maybe ma was hugging mom" sunoo said, shrugging as he took a bite of his bread.

"stop, okay stop" lia said, looking at her siblings. Sunoo looks at her, throwing the bread aside as he raised his hands in defeat.

"what are we going to do?" lia said looking at them, "we can't just wait for them to--" lia added, looking at upstairs with a disgusted face.

"oh god" minjeong said, shaking in disgust as she remembers it a little. "lets go to aunt chae and lisa" minjeong added

"no! Aunt lisa will just punch me with a pillow, i lost at our game" sunoo whines making the twins sighed.

"lets just go out and leave" lia said, grabbing the house key and her wallet.

"where are we going? We don't know how to drive lia" minjeong said, following her sister