Family Ties (1)

- two ex-wives saw each other again, after getting a call from the principal because of the small fight which involved their daughters.

--

A 7 year old girl, named lia was peacefully sitting in her seat, coloring as she waited for their teacher.

"lia come on!" she heard, making hee turn her head, seeing her friends, ryujin and yeji playing with their hairs.

Lia smiled, shaking her head "im coloring!" she said, and went back to her book.

She had 4 friends in total, ryujin and yeji who was busy playing and chaeryeong and yuna, who was a year younger than them making them have different class.

She was happily coloring not until someone grabbed her book, making her lift her head up.

"hey, give it back!" she said, yelling at soobin who grabbed her book. Her best friend went to her.

"soobin thats not cool!" yeji said, grabbing the book but the boy passed it to his friends.

"give it back" ryujin said, walking towards them but one of the boys stood in front of her.

"its just a book" soobin said, looking at lia who was glaring at him.

"give it back or im going to tell my mom!" lia said, soobin chuckled at him.

"right, i forgot to ask you, what does it feel like to have one parent?" soobin ask, lia froze and just looked away but her friends saw it.

"hey stop that!" yeji said, but soobin just chuckled.

"you have an ugly face" ryujin said, making soobin look at her.

"what? Im just asking her" soobin said, looking back at lia. For a 7 year old boy, he was quite the bully.

"you don't have siblings too right?" soobin asked, lia just kept quiet she doesn't fight back.

When the kids were still at lias table, minjeong entered, just looking at them shrugging with her friends.

"poor you, having one mom" soobin said, making minjeong heard. She stopped and just watched them.

"whats the matter?" ningning asked her but she just shush her friends.

"maybe he doesn't love you that's why he left" soobin added and tears formed in lias eye, her friends tried to fight soobin but soobins boys fought the girls.

"be thankful your moms still there" soobin said, making minjeong angry, she went towards the boy pushing everyone off.

She stood in front of lia, looking at soobin.

"what did you say?" minjeong asked, staring at soobin. The boy just chuckles.

"what? She only has one parent so stay away" soobin said, and minjeong glared at him.

"and whats wrong with having one parent?" minjeong said with full anger at such young age.

"oh, so you only have one too?" soobin said, minjeong pushed him.

"say sorry to her" minjeong said, pointing at lia who she doesn't even know.

"no, and poor you for having one parent" soobin said, and that was enough for minjeong to pull his hair.

Minjeongs friends eyes widen, along with everyone. Making the three went
to her.

"Minjeong stop!" karina said pulling her off.