Somewhere only we know (4)

Jennie stared blankly at her table, her fingers fidgeting her pen as she was deep in thought of what happened yesterday.

It was her first time seeing jisoo like that. All of their previous encounters, the girl seemed normal and fine, especially when they talk about their daughter; jisoo never acted that way.

But because of what she saw yesterday she can't help but worry about Jisoo. She doesn't know what to do. How would she approach jisoo after being completely rude to her.

Jennie parked the car Infront of their home, looking at the sleeping girl besides her who was obviously tired of crying.

She sighed deeply, and sat sideways to stare at jisoo. She scanned the girls face. Jisoo was always a goddess, indeed a beauty undescribable in Jennie's eyes, causing her lips to curl up a little.

She stared at jisoo's eyes down to the lips, every detail of the girls face. Jennie indeed missed her. She didn't want to admit it, because if she does, it'll be her weakness. She didn't want jisoo to know that.

Her hand reached out to the strand of hair that was on jisoo's face, slowly placing it behind the girls ear. Her thumb slowly brushing on jisoo's cheeks, suddenly Jennie's facial expression softens.

Her heart started aching as tears formed in her eyes, wondering how did they end up like that. They used to be happy, so inlove; it was the marriage jennie always wanted.

But now, all she wants is to hug jisoo again. Like earlier, she wanted to feel jisoo's body heat again. The hug that always made jennie feel like home.

Jennie quickly moved away, wiping the teardrop on her cheeks and fixed her posture as soon as Jisoo's eye flattered open.

'i- uh, home' jennie said, not knowing what words to form so she just points at their house.

Jisoo swallowed thickly and nodded, unbuckling her belt. She looked at jennie before opening the car door, 'Thank you, jennie. I'm sorry for what happened earlier; it'll- uhm- never happen again'

'Jis- wait, jisoo!' jennie was too late to stop the girl from leaving her car. She watched jisoo ran inside the house, it was obvious that she didn't want jennie to run after her.

Jennie was left there confused, shouldn't they talk about what happened? it was their daughter, it was a pain both of them experience so it'll be much better if jisoo would open up to someone who will understand her.

And it's jennie. Jennie will always understand her.

"Kim!" jennie was taken a back by the sudden hands that clapped loudly infront of her.

She looks up to see rosé who looked at her so weirdly, "don't tell me you're on a hangover, jen."

Jennie laughs, pulling her chair close to her table "i want to talk to you about something"

Rosé raises a brow, sitting at the chair Infront of the table "yeah? what is it?"

"It's about jisoo" she exclaims, "i saw her yesterday at the cemetery. Chae, she was crying at jiyeons grave sto-

"A mother crying at her childs grave is pretty normal, jen. Considering the circumstances that jisoo experienced"

"circumstances?" jennie asks, raising a brow which made rosé nervous "I-i mean, jennie, you would cry too! Like- okay- you also cried at jiyeons grave, so why is it so bad that jisoo is too?"

Seeing how nervous and defensive rosé got, jennie was sure that the girl knew something "as your friend and a lawyer, it kinda pains me to know you're hiding something from me, rosie"