The only truth is you

- Actress kim jisoo is dating the famous model jennie kim for years but the world doesn't know.

--

Jennie rested her back at the couch, grabbing the remote to watch the drama of her girlfriend.

Jisoo was gone for a while, she needed to go to jeju for the finale that they needed to film there.

She was okay with it, she was already used to jisoo being away for a while. It was fine for her, the girl loves her so much.

Their dating for almost 5 years now, and within those years they needed to hide their relationship to the public.

That means they can't see each other in public places, they can't post or even do a little skinship in public.

They can't go on simple dates, fancy dates or movie dates that jisoo always wanted do. They are famous, she was a model and her girlfriend was an actress.

If people would see them together just for once, they'll make a whole theory or scenarios about them.

Jennies company is completely fine with her relationship with jisoo, they even wanted them to shoot a magazine together. But jisoos was the hard one, they had jisoo sign on a contract.

Jisoo didn't wanted it but jennie persuaded her, she was a beginner that time and jennie knows she'll be a big break on the industry.

And she was right, after a few years of acting jisoo was now one of the well known actresses, she's even the most followed one on ig.

Jennie was proud of her, really proud to the point she wanted to show jisoo off. Wanted to say thats my girlfriend but she couldn't.

It was almost midnight and the show was starting making jennie smile, finally seeing jisoo on screen again.

It was going good, she was enjoying the storyline of the drama but one scene made her whole mood change.

A scene where jisoo needed to kiss her screen-partner, a kiss was fine for jennie she was used to it.

But as they scene goes by, it was slowly turning into heated and jennie knew it'll be a scene she doesn't want.

She just looks away as she saw jisoo getting laid down by the bed, it was a good thing it was cut right there or else she would turn the tv off.

She picked up her phone, scrolling through social media while it was still on commercials.

She frowns, seeing fans make theories between the two, she reads each and everyone of them.

She sighs, eyesbrows furrowed as she looks at the screen, did jisoo really enjoyed the kiss? Thanks to what she read that was all on her mind.

After the drama ended, she smiles weakly it was interesting and she couldn't wait for the finale episode.

She stood up, going to their bedroom, it was already late and she needed to wake up early in the morning. She sighs, texting her girlfriend goodnight before closing her eyes.

--

Jennie got up early, smiling widely as she reads the text from jisoo that she was soon to be home.

She quickly stood up, getting a shower and prepares breakfast, she doesn't have anything scheduled today and it made things more perfect, because that means she'll be spending time with her girl.

Jisoo quietly entered their apartment, leaving her luggages at the door as she slowly walks to her girlfriend in the kitchen.

They were rich but they still didn't want to be all fancy fancy, an apartment was good for them, they didn't want to hire maids because they can do their tasks and dishes theirselves.