Chapter 4: Let Me Be Your Wings.

After the start of the ceremony, everyone sat down in the room and had a talk together. But everyone noticed that Silver was not here. "Where's Silver?" Tails asked.

"Who's Silver?" Starlight asked to come into the room with a bunch of pizzas.

"Silver's our friend, he's from the future and a different dimension as well. He's a white hedgehog with golden eyes, black and blue sneakers, and white gloves with gold wristbands." Sonic explained who Silver was and what he looked like.

Starlight then got curious. "Well if he isn't here, then maybe I can go look for him, do you know which way he might've gone?" Starlight asked as Mikey grabbed the pizzas from her.

"No, unfortunately none of us knows where he went." Donnie said. Starlight looked down at the ground in sadness.

Cream then jumped up "Wait I know where Mr. Silver went down the tunnel to the right entrance in the lair." Cream said.

Starlight smiled, " Thank you so much Cream." Starlight said and went out to find Silver.

Tails, however, got very suspicious. "What could she be up to ?" He wondered. He then went and rounded up all the other younger kids and then went looking for Silver as well.

They had managed to find him before Starlight did, drawing in his sketchbook. He was smiling as he drew a heart, because of him being in love with Starlight Glimmer.

The kids came up to him and had noticed him in a happier mood. Sweetie Belle came up to him along with Amy Jones and Scootalo.

"Hey Silver, can you please tell us a story?" Scootalo asked. "Yes, a love story." Sweetie Belle said dreamily. Amy Jones gagged "Aw that's mushy stuff." To which Sweetie Belle replied "Oh Amy." In a stern manner.

Silver sighed happily and agreed. "Well once there was a hedgehog who fell in love with the most beautiful girl in the world." He said.

Sweetie Belle Awed "Did she love him back?" She asked excitedly.

Silver looked sadly at the ground. "They never even met. You see he was painfully shy." He said nervously before crossing his fingers behind his back and continuing. "Well one day he just ran up to her and said 'Hello Starlight my name is Silver and I think you're fabulous.'" All the younger kids awed and said it was a wonderful story.

Silver smiled for a moment but then he frowned and got up "Who am I kidding there's no way in a million years Starlight could ever love....whoa. Ahhhh!" But not watching where he was going, Silver tripped on a can and began to roll through the sewer tunnel. He then landed right into Starlight as she came around the corner looking for him. "Whoa!" She said as Silver knocked her down.

When Starlight got back up again and saw Silver she immediately felt her heart pound in her chest. When Silver lifted up his head he was surprised to see that it was Starlight he crashed into.

"Sweet Chaos! Starlight!" Silver said as he blushed seeing her. Starlight giggled "Well that was some rolling Silver." Starlight said, helping him up. And she blushed holding his hand.

Silver chuckled nervously "Oh that. That was just an accident." He said as he dusted himself off.

Silver then took a deep breath. "Hey Starlight I was wondering since it's night time right now and I heard that there's no humans in the park, would you like to go for a walk there with me?" He asked nervously.

Starlight was shocked but she smiled and blushed "I'd love to." She said and they both left the sewers to go to the park still holding hands.

The younger kids giggled as they couldn't help but see the whole thing. "Awww, it looks like Mr. Silver found his special someone." Cream thought.

Meanwhile in the park Silver and Starlight were talking with each other. "So you came from the same world Sunset did?" Silver asked. Starlight shook her head "Yes. And you're from the future and a different dimension as well?" She asked him. Silver smiled, "Yes." Starlight smiled back at him; it turns out she and Silver had a lot in common: both had bad pasts, they both lost someone they had previously loved, and they were good friends with people who were once their enemies.

Starlight then noticed that she and Silver were still holding hands. "Oh I hadn't realized that we were still holding hands." She said nervously. Silver looked down and was surprised as well. "Uh. Yeah. Actually Starlight, I was wondering if you wanted to come on a flight with me?" He asked to take her other hand.

Starlight blushed "S..Sure. But I can't fly here without my magic." She said nervously.

Silver smiled and picked her up bridal-style. "Then just let me be your wings." He said and then he used his powers to make them fly causing Starlight to awe in amazement at how beautiful the city looked from above. Just then music started playing and Silver began to sing.

Silver: Let me be your wings, let me be your only love. Let me take you far beyond the stars.

Starlight smiled and began singing as well.

Starlight: Let me be your wings. Let me lift you high above.

Both: Everything we're dreaming of will soon be ours.

Silver: Anything that you desire, anything at all.

Starlight: Anything at all.

Silver: Everyday I'll take you higher and I'll never let you fall. Let me be your wings, leave behind the world you know for another world of wondrous things.

Starlight: Wondrous things are sure to happen.

Silver: We'll see the universe and dance on Saturn's rings.

Both: Fly with me and I'll be your wings.

The younger kids were watching from below. "Ms. Starlight and Mr. Silver are probably going to marry each other. Huh Tails?" Cream said, looking at Tails. Tails smiled and put his arm around her. "Maybe Cream."

Starlight: Oh, anything that you desire. Anything at all. Everyday I'll take you higher and I'll never let you fall. Let me be your wings.

Silver: Let me be your wings.

Starlight: Let me be your only love.

Silver: Get ready for another world of wondrous things.

Starlight: Wondrous things.

Silver: We'll see the universe and dance on Saturn's rings. Heaven isn't too far.

Starlight: Heaven is where you are.

Both: Stay with me and let me be your wings.

When they were done Silver took Starlight back to her apartment. She smiled at him, "Thanks Silver, good night ." She said getting off on her balcony. "Good night." Silver said. And left her as Silver flew away.

Silver smiled when he got back down to the sewers. And Starlight smiled as she got in bed. "It looked like I found my true love." They both thought at the same time. Silver smiled as he went to bed. "Starlight's the girl I'm going to propose to." He thought before he went to sleep.