Chapter 10: The Search.

Meanwhile in the EPA ship everyone was still trying to find Silver. They had just reached Alaska, but Donnie and Twilight had a hard time pinpointing Silver's exact location.

"Find anything yet guys." Leo asked as he drove the ship.

Twilight sighed "Not yet Leo." She said putting her laptop down.

"Just keep trying guys, I'm sure we'll find him." Sonia said hopefully looking at a computer scanning the area.

Raph was helping out by looking at another scanner with Slash until he noticed Sunset looking at the ground sad. He felt worried for her. "Hey Slash I'm gonna go and talk to Sunset, do you mind keeping an eye on things?" He asked.

"Sure thing Raphael." Slash said. Raph smiled, "Thanks." And went over to Sunset.

"Hey Sunset, is something wrong?" He asked when he was next to her.

Sunset sighed "I just can't believe my younger brother would do this, I mean after what he said about her of all things." She said with tears in her eyes.

Raph wrapped an arm around her shoulder "It's okay we'll stop him, but if he's your brother why don't you just talk to him?" He asked.

Sunset looked at him with guilt "Because he hates me for abandoning him and my parents back in Equestria and doing the horrible things I did here when I first arrived. When I tried to make things up with him, he just called me a horrible MONSTER!" she said and began to cry.

Raph then hugged her "It's okay, he just doesn't know how much you've changed, like your friends have and like I have." He said.

Sunset wiped away her tears and hugged Raph back. "Thanks Raph, I love you so much." She said,

Raph smiled, "I love you too, Sunset." And they both went back to work.

Just then Twilight's laptop started beeping and then a huge blue dot appeared on the screen. She gasped "Guys I found Silver's location, he's located in a forest not too far from here." She said,

Leo smiled "Good work Twilight, now let's go save him." Leo said and flew the ship to the exact location.