Chapter 17: The Future.

12 years after their wedding day Silver and Starlight were sitting in an audience about to witness a wedding for dear friends of theirs.

They sat next to each other as they waited for the wedding to start, their son, Ray sitting next to his mom.

Everybody was there at the wedding.

Twilight, her husband Leo, and their daughter Amaya.

Sunset, her husband Raph and their son Arlo.

Rarity, her husband Donnie and their twin daughters Katie and Jade.

Pinkie Pie, her husband Mikey and their twin sons Onyx and Steven.

April, her husband Timber Spruce and their daughter Chrysanthemum.

Applejack, her husband Casey, and their daughter Pear Butter the Second.  

Fluttershy, her husband Slash, and their twins Ally and Andy.

Rainbow Dash, her husband Sonic and their daughter Lucy.

Sally, her husband Manic, and their twin sons Charlie and Jake.

Sonia, her husband Shadow and their twin daughters, Isabella and Alice.

Rouge, her husband Knuckles and their twins, Edward and Esme.

And finally Alopex, her husband Leatherhead and their son Jack.

Sonic, Sonia and Manic's mom Queen Aleena was officiating the ceremony.

First to come down the aisle was the maid of honor Applebloom.

Then the flower girl, who was Silver and Starlight's daughter, Ray's twin sister, Rose.

Then came the ring bearer Arlo.

Soon the bride was coming down the aisle, it was Cream being escorted by her mom Vanilla and her step-father Dr. Rockwell, who she thinks of as her actual dad and he thinks of her as his own daughter.

At the end of the aisle was Tails. The groom and his best man Sonic.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are all gathered here today to witness the joining of Miles 'Tails' Prower and Cream the Rabbit." Queen Aleena said starting the ceremony.

After the vows, the 'I do's', the ring exchange, and the kiss they all went to the reception area to celebrate Tails and Cream's marriage, but Starlight was stopped when Silver wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to the side.

She smiled as she hugged him and her smile grew even wider when she saw the glint coming off of their rings.

Silver then leaned in closer and began to whisper in her ear "I love you Starlight, now and forever more." He whispered.

Starlight smiled and leaned in and whispered back "I love you too Silver." She said and they both kissed.

Suddenly Rose and Ray interrupted "Mom and dad come on!" Ray shouted impatiently. "They're already serving the cake!" Rose shouted after her brother.

They both smiled "Coming kids." Silver said.

They both walked to the reception area holding hands and then their kids came to them. Rose held Silver's hand and Ray held Starlight's hand as they went to celebrate.

And they all lived happily ever after.

THE END.