Hayley

here's your stop" my dad said roughly. me and my dad don't have the best relationship. My dad is started to drink when i was younger i realised it was too much when he started to take all his anger out on me and my mum leaving cuts and bruises but i just got used to it at this point.

"okay well bye" i uttered dryly

"arnt you going to say thank you" he turned around watching me half open the door

"thanks for what...giving me all these brusies. well thanks for this gift, see you soon" i said sarcastically immediately regretting what i said.

he gripped my jaw tightly and pulled it in close too his face "dont talk to me like that again you bitch" he slapped me hard around the face expecting a reaction but not getting one.

i went quiet gathering all my stuff hiding my anger. i hated him so much.

"bye" i said opening the door and slamming it walking away.

"you better not cause any trouble or you will be dealing with me" he sneered "cant wait" i muttered under my breath getting on the bus.

***

"miss...miss" i opened my eyes irritated "yes can i help you"

"this is the final stop miss" he said quietly, he looked around 60 and had short brown hair and had a sickly sweet smile. "oh okay thanks" i said getting up searching the over rack for my suitcase "do you know where- my" i said looking around to see that he was holding my suitcase smiling. "of course you have it..well thanks" i smiled up at him taking my suitcase and walking out the bus to see a old looking building with lots of new students scatered round talking. hartfield. here we go.

i was wearing a short black pencil skirt with an over sized t-shirt

i strutted into the building not giving one fuck about what people thought of me, i felt eyes on me as i walked in. i made my way to the office.

"hi sweetie,can i help you" she was a sweet looking lady that looked around 40 she reminded me alot of my mum. "hi yes, im just wondering what dorm i was in" i said back softly

"can i take a name"

"hayley. hayley diez"

"i like your name, arent you myras little sister" she smiled up and me then started to type.

"yes shes my older sister" i sighed, it was always are you miras little sister .while she was typing i caught eye contact with a guy he was leaning agaisnt the wall he had brown fluffy hair,deep brown eyes and he was very muscly and he was staring me up and down, he was very hot and he new it, i didnt want to return the gesture his ego seemed to be big enough i didnt want to raise it.

"yes. hayley your dorm is number 512 remeber to meet the rest at the theatre at 2:30 so in 55minuets " she said handing me a rusty metal key.

"thanks, bye"

ugh i bet im sharing my dorm with such weirdos i guess we will just have to wait and see.

***

after what seemed like a mountain of stairs i finally found the dorm 512. i opened it to see three beds two of them occupied leaving one, it was a deep red colour i threw my bags down and started to unpack a bit but got bored very quickly. i will just unpack the rest later i thought to myself reaching for my phone in my tote bag. i opened up imessages to text my older sister. my older sister was in 3rd year at hartfield she was classed as 'popular' so everywhere i go its myras little sister and myra that myra this its hard always being in her shadow.

Myra: Hey hay what dorm you in I want to come and see you...i miss youu

Hayley: I'm in 512 just unpacking the rooms a mess, why dont you come round later i have this stupid assembly thing

not even five minutes later she burst through the door hugging me, a smile grew on my face. "sooo how are you, hows mum and dad" she said breaking the hug "im alright and same old" myra didnt stay at home with me mum and dad after the incident she just stayed here 24/7 with her friends and in the summer she stays in her apartment so i barley see her.

***

"i should probably go sign up for clubs and shit" i said hugging mrya goodbye and walked out with her "okay text me later and tell me everything" she said hugging me tightly walking away waving . i walked down the mountain of stairs and went back to the office and signed up for dance and athletics, apparently the dance was really good at this school. i have been dancing for most of my life. i also loved athletics.

after i finished signing up to the clubs i decided to hang out in the open area which was filled with loads of 1st years like myself all chatting and talking about dorms.

"hi, im madi, this is Amelia and this is goergia" they seemed to be the 'popular' mean girls of the school. she had deep brown curly hair and dark brown eyes, the one named Amelia had platinum blonde short hair with piercing green eyes and georgia with brown hair in a bun with bright blue eyes. "your name is" madi said confidently "Hayley" i said looking down at my phone totally unbothered. "nice to meet you..well we were just watching you and no offence but you look like really lonely and like dont have any friends i dont think so like wanna join our group we can tell you all the goss and get you a boyfriend wait you myras little sister arent you" she said again annoyingly confident. before i could say anything there was a rush of people making there way to the thearter. i stood up and followed them "talk later" i said over the crowed.

i entered the noisy theatre and took a seat near the back watching hundreds apon hundreds of students gushing in waiting for it to start.