The Morning After

Isobel

7:30

*ring ring ring* my alarm drilled into my head. uughhh

i rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms, i propped my body up on my pillows and looked beside me.. where the fuck was alyssa. i looked infront of me, uhm hayley too. hold on.

i pinched myself, yep i wasn't dreaming, i stood up.

"ughhh" i groaned. the shower was on.. ahh so either hayley or alyssa was in that shower, that's a good thing.

"izzy i'm just in the shower, i stink of alcohol" she yelled. at least she wasn't too hung over. "i have a pounding headache"

well shit.. i texted alyssa

me: hey lys, where r u i'm worried, we have school in only 2 hours.

i yawned again getting my timetable out,

"double drama, double sport today" i whispered looking down at the timetable. "yes" i chuffed, double sport.

*knock knock*

"come in?" i groaned.

a head poked through the door..

"isobel hey" ace said hugging me.

"you alright" i said rubbing my eyes and getting my school uniform out.

"yeah just letting you know uh alyssa is kinda in our dorm" he said.

"shit.." i glared at him "is that what you came here to say?"

"well.. yeah, but also" he said sitting on hayley's bed. i smiled knowing what was coming.

"hay is okay" i said taking my hair out of the bun and brushing it.

"okay.. good" he said "not that i care or anything, just wanted to make sure" he smiled walking out. i smiled. awwww.

hayley walked out of the bathroom a towel on her body and one on her head.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"ohhhhh.. just some guyy" i slurred. "Some guyy who i don't know called ace.. or something i'm not sure" i said laughing afterwards.

"iz.." she glared at me worryingly "isobel garcia" she raised her voice.

"loookk, you don't want me to tell you the truth trust me" i laughed walking into the steamy bathroom.

"IZZY TELL ME OH MY GOD" she yelled, i couldn't help but laugh.

"you got soooo drunk hay, you fell and he caught you, you literally couldn't stop flirting with him, playing with his chaaiinn" i smiled.

i mocked her "ohhh acceee your sooo prettyy, oh aceee, acey accceeee" i laughed

she threw her slipper at me.

"uhm owe" i glared at her through the mirror.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me" she groaned pacing the room

"yeaaah you also said that to him i'm pretty sure"

"IZZY" she yelled.

"don't worry you didn't do anything, you drifted off to sleep very quickly, i looked after you" i smiled proudly.

"Aww thanks iz, anyways where the hell is alyssa" she said walking to her bed. "She hasn't even touched her bed"

"apparently she is in ace kol and levi's room" i smirked.

"ooo la laaa" she said getting dressed.

i put on some mascara and lipgloss and put on the uniform.