The Roof Party | part 2

Isobel

Me, Alyssa, Hayley, Levi, Kol, Ace, Mya and a few other people all danced around the same area, i looked levi up and down jokily and he pretended to throw a fishing rod and realed me in, i laughed shuffling towards him, the music was so loud i could barely hear myself think, most people were drunk too..

"izzyiz iz" he smirked deviously, he wasn't drunk thank god, i could tell.

"hmmmmm" i sigh swaying my head, there were flashing lights and a smoke machine literally right next to us. "youuuu mr cartier... aren't drunk" i slurred.

"yep, proud?" he said twirling my hair on his finger. "i like your hair izzy iz iz" he said.

i laughed. "betcha do" we were inches away from eachother, god he was hot.

we jumped up and down yelling the lyrics to all the songs laughing.

i travelled my finger down his jaw to his neck then to his upper chest, he was wearing a white shirt, top button unbuttoned and the shirt wasn't tucked into his trousers,

"you look like a right mess" i said tredding my fingers through his jet black hair.

"a hot mess" he winked placing his finger on my lower lip.

i didn't know what to say, maybe he is hot... no that's weird i've known him my entire life, why now would that change, he is JUST a friend... a family friend, good point izzy, he's a family friend, imagine what your mum would think about this... thoughts filled my mind, i felt dizzy.

"why the hesitation" he smirked. he knew he was hot.

"Ahem" sorry, dry throat.

he raised his eyebrows. "how'd you like the school so far"

"yeah, the people are... well, not nice" i laughed. "but that's what i like about them you know? i like that they aren't goody two shoes, not how i expected this school to be like at all" i yelled over the music.

"i hardly heard what you said by the way" he yelled.

"what" i responded.

we both laughed.

"what room are you in" i said still speaking loudly.

"room 612" he yelled.

"right above mine" i grinned. he looked deep into my eyes. "what" i said confused

"nothing, don't worry" he said.

a girl came up to me and levi. she pushed me out of the way

"Excuse me" i mumbled.

she started making out with Levi. i was speechless, he grabbed her ass. ew what the fuck, right infront of me too.

i rolled my eyes and turned around to face everyone else, i noticed hayley stumble off to the bar. i laughed. lightweight.

i dropped down to the floor twerking, trasing my fingers down my body from my neck to my hips flicking my hair as i lifted back up.

"YES IZZZ" alyssa laughed.

Ace got a pretend camera and pretended to take pictures whilst i posed dramatically flipping my hair, putting my hand on my hips, doing the peace sign. maybe ace wasn't so bad, not in the relationship way, he's definitely not my type, no offfence to him or anything, we both laughed, i think me and him would defo get along.

i heard levi laugh loudly, i turned around, he was making out with another girl.. so just like that he makes out with a girl every five seconds? i rolled my eyes.