First Impressions

Isobel

i unlocked the dorm room revealing bags on each bed. i wonder whos sharing with me, let's hope they aren't complete weirdos. i sat down on my bed and grabbed my phone out of my hoodie pocket, just as i opened up my phone, the door swung open, a girl with brunette hair and blonde highlights in flopped onto the bed next to me, she sat up.

"oh my god hey" i gasped, it was the girl from assembly.

"your the only from assembly arent you" she said surprised.

"yeh, that was so funny i can't lie" i said opening up my phone again.

"for real, miss parz crying stopp" the girl said tilting her head back, we both laughed.

"i'm alyssa, some people call me lys, only close friends though" she said confiently.

"isobel or iz" i replied.

"let's cut the small talk, who do you find cute" she smile deviously.

"oh please they are all ugly as fuck" i laughed.

she chuckled. "apart from.. you know.. that group"

"ace, kol and levi?" i questioned smirking. she nodded her head.

"yeahhhh" i dragged out the word "they are all pricks"

"Agreed, fit ones though" alyssa smiled. "whats going on with you and cartier then"

"well, we have been friends since we were babies, our mums are best friends, he had this huge ass glow up though like jesus fucking christ he's hot" i widened my eyes.

"literallyyy" she agreed.

"whats up with you then? any possible crushes?" i smirked.

"mmm nah, i don't really care about dating if i'm completely honest" she said unbothered, alyssa had greeny blue eyes, brunette hair with blonde highlights in, she was pretty, laid back, i knew we would get along.

"fair enough, what about that kol guy you two were soo flirting" i said intrigued.

"he's sooo annoying ugh, he took my cap which pissed me off bro" she rolled her eyes, me and her were different in alot of ways, she was tom boy, unbothered, definitely the naughty one, not interested in guys, whereas i was girly, still laid back and i don't exactly care about what other people think about me so i guess we have that in common, i made friends easily, and for some reason i get the vibe that she's not a fan of making friends. before i could say anything back, a girl walked through the door, throwing herself onto her bed. she looked up at us.

"hold on a sec, it's you 2" she said looking at us both in shock.

we all laughed. "the coincidence of us being put with each other" i laughed

"literalyyy, you both seem so chill" alyssa said putting on a necklace.

"whats your name" i asked the girl, she had blondey brunette hair, hazel brown eyes and she looked around 5'6 so a little smaller than me, she was so pretty.

"hayley" she smiled tucking her hair behind her ear. "what about you"

"isobel" i said walking over to the bathroom

"alyssa" she said typing something on her phone.

"we were just talking about the fit guys in our year" i said looking at her in the mirror whilst fixing my makeup and putting on lipgloss.

"oo do tell" she clapped her hands excitedly.

"Welllll, i sooo ship alyssa and kol, they were flirting so much" i smiled sneakily.

"oh my god yes he's hot" hayley smirked at alyssa.

"ugh no he may be hot but he's a pain in the ass" she rolled her eyes.

"hayley do you have your eyes on anyone" i questioned.

hayley got up and mocked headmaster edwards "No. Sexual. Interactions." she stomped around the room in a deep voice, we all laughed.

she flopped herself back onto the bed, lying on her stomach "hmmm, not really, this fit guy called alfie asked me to go to a party tonight but that's all to be fair" she shrugged her shoulders. my jaw dropped, i poked my head out of the bathroom, alyssa had her jaw on the ground too.

"party?" alyssa and i said in unison.

"uhhh.." she hesitated "yeh it's this welcome thing on the roof, no teachers know about it though" she said

"well shit i wanna come" i said loudly.

"yeh duhhh me too" alyssa added.

"oh my god pleaseee, that would be so fun, we can get all dressed up too" she smiled.

"yes yes yes" i said putting my hair into a high bun, i liked these girls.