Late On Purpose

Alyssa

"WHATTTTT!" i shout back scared. iz and hay burst through the door, and run to hug me. "okay, now get off me." i snap. they jump off me.

"where the fuck were you?" iz shouts at me.

"in hereee, why are you stressing so much?" i say confused.

"because! we were worried about you! hey kol." she say, turning around to him.

"yo." he says, pushing his hair back.

"ok, just calm down." i say, putting my hands on her shoulders.

"why didn't you reply to my messages!" she shouts.

"omg, cause i knew that lev was going to tell you i was here and i was okay." i say back, reassuring her. "hey hay, how you feeling?"

"i'm feeling fine, still a bit hungover." she says smiling.

"here, have some of this." i say, handing her my cigarette.

"thanks, i guess."

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?" iz shouts, taking the cigarette out of her hand.

"whatttt?" i groan.

"you're giving her a fucking cigarette in the morning when she's hungover!" she tells me, chucking it on the floor.

"chill! and hey, that's still good." i say, getting outta the bed. i pick it up and take a drag.

"you're crazy!" iz says.

"coming from you!" i say back, sitting crossed legged on the bed.

"iz, i'm going to advise that you calm down." kol says, grabbing his phone and joining us on the bed.

"fine, is this your bed?" she asks. kol nods. "did lys sleep here?" i nod. "ugh, you didn't have sex did you?"

"fuck no,"

"fuck off." kol and i say at the same time.

"okay just checking." she says, getting up.

"where, where you goin?" i say, breathing out smoke.

"to lessons." iz says, helping hay up.

"ughhh, do i have to?" i whine.

"yes." kol and iz say synchronised.

"trust, lys, i don't wanna go." hay says.

"well, come on then." iz says, walking to the door. kol gets up.

"well, i don't have my clothes do i?" i say, getting up.

"oh shit yeah, well we have 10 mins till lessons, so you better hurry." hay says.

"guys, you know she's going to be late." kol says, walking towards the door, hand on my back.

"yeahhh, cover for meeee?" i beg slightly.

"ugh fine, but never again!" iz says. we all walk out the boys dorm and kol locks it, cigarette still in my hand.

we walk down the hall down to our dorm. iz opens the door and walks inside.

"be quick." she snaps.

"you know i'm going to be slow, you might as well go or i'll make you guys really late." i say, taking off kols shirt.

"she's right you know." hay says, "let's just go, we're going to be late anyways."

iz sighs, "sure, don't be too long though, we have some catching up to do." she winks and they both leave the room.