Intro

I DO NOT OWN MIRACULOUS!
That belongs to Thomas Astruc.

This is an AU. Particularly my AU based around shortly after the events of the Season 4 Episode known as Gang of Secrets.

SPOILER ALERT

Do not read further than this sentence if you do not wish to have spoilers of season 4.

I will loosely include whatever I can of actual happenings in the 4th season thus far in my story but the story will be centered mostly around Adrien, Marinette, Felix and of course my OC (whom you will meet within the story) with very slight occasional Alya and Nino. Another thing to note is that I hate Lila and ship the ships listed below. If you do not agree with this to the point where it ruins a story for you then I suggest not reading onwards past the intro.

One more thing, Zoe will not be the Bee Holder in this story and while I do like her, I just do not have any intention of giving her a miraculous ever in my story. Mostly due to the fact that I have someone else in mind, as well as the fact that I intend to have Queen Bee return in this story at some point. Zoe will eventually don A miraculous, just not the Bee.

Oh, and Kagami is nice. So i'm sorry if you don't like her.

Ships In This Story:

Adrien x Marinette
Felix x OC
Alya x Nino
Luka x Kagami
Rose x Juleka
Zoe x OC
Chloe x Nathaniel
Sabrina x Max
Alix x Kim
Ivan x Mylene
Ladybug x Chat Noir

TBC