~Karma~

{No POV}

After a few moments of silence, Violette made to walk out of the classroom likely to cool off when Lila spoke.

"Why did you hit me? Did I do something wrong?" Lila fake cried.

Alya, Nino, Felix, Marinette and Adrien all glared at Lila knowing the story of Scarlette.

Violette froze in her tracks and shook with rage but simply settled for a glare at Lila.

"Do you that easily forget the girl who saved your life, Rossi? Or do you just love being a psychopath 24/7?" Violette said calming enough that the butterfly she spotted approaching her quickly fluttered back tiny bit by tiny bit.

Violette took a subtle steadying and calming breath before speaking.

"I already brought up what you did wrong. I don't repeat myself unless absolutely necessary. But it seems your psychopathic brain didn't understand and the rest of the class is very curious including the teacher so I guess this counts as necessary." Violette answered before taking off her bag and glasses.

She then looked at Lila who tensed in utter shock and horror.

"4 years ago. Scarlette Lan Cheng, my twin sister, pushed you out of the way of a speeding car and died protecting you, after you alienated and bullied her into depression. She fought suicidal thoughts daily and almost started cutting because of you. She almost gave up her dreams because of you. But worst of all, she died protecting you, but you turned her death into some bullshit lie of her killing herself out of guilt of bullying you. My sister had never even hurt a FLY. She treasured life and cared too much about other living creatures. But you shattered the memory of her. No one even remembers her anymore except me." Violette clarified quite clearly.

Lila gasped in fake shock and horror, "Why would you say such horrible things? I loved Scarlette. She was my best friend. I would never do something so horrible to my best friend." Lila claimed.

Violette took two more deep breaths but immediately stopped and let the anger over run her as she noticed the black butterfly getting too close to Marinette.

The butterfly immediately passed right by Adrien and Marinette's eyes and flew right towards Violette as fast it could.

"Everyone run to safety!" Violette cried out as she quickly picked up a dropped pencil on the ground by her feet and used it to catch the butterfly.

In an instant, the ever familiar mark appeared around Violette's face but a standstill began for Violette unbeknownst to the bystanders struggling to flee from her.

"Karma Goddess, I am Shadow Moth, I can grant you the power to give people the fortune they rightfully deserve. All I ask for in return is Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculouses. Can you do that?"

Violette mentally burst out laughing, "Do you really think you can sway me to do your bidding?"

Shadow Moth started a bit, "What?"

Violette mentally smirked, "I hate most people. I don't need you to grant me powers to give people the fortune they deserve I can make it happen by myself. The only reason I accepted your butterfly enough to get to this point is so that I can do three things."

Shadow Moth glared into the openness before him as he asked, "What three things?"

Violette smirked in real life as she answered mentally, "The first was to protect Marinette, Adrien, and Felix. Your little butterfly was too close to them for comfort. Frankly, I doubt you would be happy if your son or nephew got akumatized or worse if you succeed in your goal only to lose Nathalie, Your own son, or worse have your son hate you for the rest of his life because of your son's love of his life paying the price for your greed." Violette said.