~Feelings~

{No POV}

During dinner that night, Violette quickly approached Felix about what she had been made aware of (never naming Nathaniel of course) and of what she wanted of him in the future.

Needless to say, Felix was not pleased or amused but simply offered his slightly irked agreement and excused himself to his room for the rest of the evening. Violette sighed quietly as she stood up tiredly from the table almost falling but catching herself easily enough. Violette walked slowly to her bedroom and as she did she paused only momentarily in front of Felix's door gazing at it with an unreadable expression. Luna looked at Violette in slight worry.

"Are you sure about this, Violette?" Luna asked softly and quietly in a whisper.

Violette closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and then smiled softly at Luna.

"Yeah, Luna. Let's go and get ready for the club we'll be going to tonight." Violette said just as softly and quietly.

Soaar, who had listened in wondered what had caused for Violette to suddenly decide to close off from Felix, so as Felix went to work on his homework Soaar took his holder's phone and flew out of the bedroom with it and into the bedroom on the other side of Felix's room.

The one currently unoccupied.

However, when Soaar took in the room, he was floored to find different unexpected things of Violette's stored in the room. In the wall connecting the room to Felix's bedroom were several pictures of a younger Violette with a girl who looked exactly like her and a man with the same hair color as them. Then there was also pictures of just the clearly twin sisters playing together progressively with them growing older throughout the pictures. On the wall along with those pictures were pictures of two women Soaar recognized from Pictures in Felix's room, Emilie Agreste and Amelie Graham De Vanily. The two women were interacting happily and amiably with the girls and Amelie in particular was spending most of her time with Violette. Then there were a rare few pictures of Violette as Athea posing for a picture with her father and sister and even one where she posed with them AND Amelie. In the wall beside the ones with the pictures was a king sized bed much like the beds in Violette's and Felix's rooms and on it and around it were scattered bottles of liquor and medications. In the wall next to that one were some musical instruments and tools that looked fairly used. And then in the wall with the door to the rest of the apartment was an exquisite chase with a few different warn notebooks on it.

Soaar frowned sadly as he flew down to the chaise and gently set the phone to recline against the notebooks.

He opened the phone and then went to the contacts. Once in the contacts he went down the list of contacts and quickly located the one he was looking for:

Marinette Dupain-Cheng

He quickly called and was answered by a confused Marinette.

"Felix? Unexpected that you would call me. What's up? Is Violette okay?" Marinette greeted.

Soaar quickly reassured her, "Felix is busy, It's me, Soaar! Violette seems okay, but she's suddenly decided that she wants Felix to move out elsewhere when the miraculous are done bonding properly to the box and that she wants nothing to do with Felix romantically or in a serious sexual way."

Marinette was clearly surprised as she responded, "She said that?!"

Soaar hummed his confirmation.

Marinette sighed softly, "It sounds like she's either really in denial about her own feelings or is aware of her feelings but is hiding something and as a result is pushing him away."