~A Hope~

{No POV}

Marinette beamed to herself in relief as she finally managed to take a breather in her cousin's massive bedroom while everyone else in the apartment at the moment unpacked and settled in.

After a moment a barely there thud on the balcony alerted her of her cousin's arrival, the container hiding the miracle box cleverly disguised to look as though it was simply a package for a Violette Mei Cheng. Marinette smiled as she carefully and discretely let her cousin into the room before securely locking them in and closing all of the curtains in the room.

"Clever disguise for the box, Violette."

Tundra smiled ever so slightly and winked in appreciation after setting the box down the bed.

"Let me tell you right now, this was the easiest part of all that I did today, so honestly I just count myself lucky." Tundra answered calmly.

Marinette frowned worriedly, "Did you get hurt at all?"

Tundra smiled a bit brighter at that and shook her head no.

"No, all I had to do was locate her and then a tiny bit of spying though the use of security feed while she was setting up temporary camp. I stayed a good distance away and made sure to leave before she could think to put on the Butterfly and transform or even remember the security cameras all over town, so physically I am perfectly fine. Just tired from a lot of running around discretely. Staying transformed is slightly draining and having to hide out as I do things has been a bit of a struggle. I'm also pretty hungry now, but I think that might just be the fact I haven't eaten breakfast or lunch yet. I'll eat as soon as I leave. I have a place I can go to get food now that should be perfectly safe." Tundra explained.

Marinette smiled awkwardly in slight understanding.

Marinette smiled as she remembered what she wanted to say as she tucked away the box and the kwami all came out of the box.

"I think I found a mention in the grimoire about the possibility of creating a new Miracle Box. But it's insanely complicated to translate since it's Ancient Chinese and maybe Latin mixed together. But if we could build a miracle box for your miraculous then we could resolve the problem and just have you and the new creator and holder of the miraculous of Reciprocation temporarily live together in your apartment while the miraculous bond to the box. There's still the hope that the temple of the Guardians in Tibet might know something about making a new box and if they do know about how to make a new box and are willing to help, then maybe we can finally sort things out so you and the new holder can detransform and recover from exertion. If we're lucky, than we might be able to avoid the newer holder having to be transformed as long as you have been." Marinette explained.

Tundra raised a brow beneath her mask, "One problem, how would we go to Tibet of all places to a likely extremely secluded temple, while Lila is out for my blood, your blood, Gabriel Agreste's blood, and possibly even Adrien's and anyone connected to us. Hell, she definitely has a vendetta against Ladybug and Chat Noir." Tundra questioned.

Marinette smirked as she pulled out the Horse Miraculous.

"Getting to Tibet at least close enough to the Temple will be the easy part with the Horse. The real problem will be finding a way to not leave Paris and everyone Lila has a vendetta against or would target to get to those she has a vendetta against without any protection. So for now, we're going to keep this trip to Tibet as a possibility. Once we reach out to Chat Noir and the new holder as Ladybug and Tundra about the idea, then we can plan out concretely how we're going to do the trip and protect everyone." Marinette explained.

Tundra became pensive, "What if I call Chat Noir after I eat and arrange for the four of us to meet in person at the Agreste Mansion. I can explain things there safely. Lila is going to be busy for at least the next 48 hours setting herself up for her next attack. So we can use that time to sort out a plan of pre-emptive action. Because I can tell you right now, we're not getting the Butterfly back without at least as difficult of a fight as you, Noir, and the other heroes had against Hawk Moth and Mayura. Hawk Moth had a understandable reason for being a villain, to an extent of course, but Lila is out to spill blood. She's not just trying to get the miraculous for a wish, she's trying to simply kill us and get rid of us." Tundra said before she grimaced and turned away from Marinette and Tikki's inquisitive looks.