~Hurricane: Part 2~

{No POV}

Felix tensed almost painfully as he sat down tiredly onto the couch in the hotel room looking more lost than even Adrien had ever seen.

"Dude, Are you okay?" Nino asked worriedly.

Felix sighed, "I came to Paris on my own because my mother died. I have a business to run, no time to really find a placecto live just yet here in Paris that suits my new status, I was emancipated in my mother's will and left with the entire fortune. My mother's death is to be kept top secret even away from the ears of Uncle Gabriel. So I am in Paris, alone, trying to sort things out so I can live near someone in my family still alive, and attempting to move forwards." Felix explained in a nutshell.

Adrien and Nino were shocked.

"I'm so sorry about Aunt Amelie, Felix. I know you and your Mom were really close." Adrien said offering his clearly exhausted cousin a hug.

Felix awkwardly and very briefly returned the hug before pulling away and clearing his throat.

"Anyway, so I came here to Paris to continue my formal education with Adrien and get some distance away from the death of my mother so I can move forward." Felix rounded off awkwardly.

Adrien and Nino smiled supportively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait a minute!" Alya exclaimed in surprise after processing Violette's story.

"So you and Marinette are Cousins?" Alya asked.

Violette raised a brow in slight surprise after putting away her phone having shown Alya and Marinette the picture of herself with Sabine and Tom.

"Wait, Marinette is my cousin?" Violette asked in surprise.

Marinette was still floored.

"Well I guess that would explain her uncanny similarity to Aunt Sabine and Uncle Tom so far." Violette said kindly before her phone sounded off three times with a text notification.

Violette opened her phone to show a news broadcast notification.

"This just in! Illustrious and elusive Felix Graham De Vanily heir to the De Vanily fortune was spotted last night kissing rather passionately with an unknown bluenette girl in the hotel across the street from Paris' most renowned bar "Brasserie Violette Cup" the two young adults were also recorded leaving the bar with Adrien Agreste and some other young adults." Nadja reported.

Violette froze up in total shock at the news and the clips shown.

After a few moments of silence Violette finally reacted.

"Shit." Violette said before calming down with some deep breaths.

———————————————

Felix was frozen in shock even as he collapsed into a seat on the couch.

"This is not good." Felix said in shock.

"Wow... You two really went at each other..." Nino said awkwardly as he and Adrien struggled to process the clip of Felix and Violette making out rather heatedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After several moments, Violette finally calmed enough to get up and about.

"Well, just staying here isn't going to fix anything. All I can do is make use of that hideous emergency look kit my ex-manager sent me off with to leave here and hide out until this mess dies down." Violette said before quickly going to her suitcase and pulling out a bag labeled emergency look kit.