~ Feelings Unsaid ~

{No POV}

Once they processed what they were seeing Ladybug turned to Tundra in absolutely horrified shock.

"Is that?" Ladybug questioned.

Tundra nodded, "Emilie Agreste. Her condition is...well...complex. She's dead but also alive. Her physical body is in a vegetative state but her soul is gone from her body. I know for a fact that due to his extremely kind-hearted and caring disposition Chat Noir would not have taken well in the slightest to seeing this and Wings would have been too speechless to really process that he cannot tell Chat Noir about this."

Rena grimaced, "If she's technically dead, why did Hawk Moth want the miraculous?"

Tundra led them back to the main area with all the butterflies as she answered, "He wanted the Ladybug and Black Cat to make a wish to bring her soul back to her body. But the price to pay for that kind of wish would be horrible as the world always seeks balance. To bring back a soul to a body, at the very least one soul of equal value to the soul they are trying to bring back would be taken in return. It's very unpredictable."

Once they were finally back in the main part of the lair and calm, a portal opened and in came Chat Noir as Black Horse and Wings.

They quickly smiled at the other heroes as Chat Noir dropped the unification.

"Plagg, Kaalki, divide!" Chat Noir commanded.

With Kaalki tiredly flying over to Ladybug's side once the miraculous was passed back to Ladybug, Wings spoke.

"We had a mostly successful journey to the Temple." Wings said calmly.

Tundra smiled in clear relief.

"Thank goodness! What did you two manage to resolve?" Ladybug asked happily.

Chat Noir answered her calmly but happily, "The Other Guardians said that while it's too late to help protect Tundra as much as possible from the aftermath of such a lengthy transformation Wings was caught just in time. So they gave the protection to Wings quickly. They also sent with us instructions for Tundra and Wings to create a miracle box as well as components they will need to build the box."

Everyone grimaced sightly after realizing that while Wings would likely be fine, Tundra would not.

But Tundra smiled kindly and assuringly, "I'll be just fine. At most I'll be a bit more limited than I was before I transformed, which is nothing new to me."

The others relented and soon everyone split off back to where they lived or were staying except for Tundra, Ladybug, and Wings.

"Okay, so how are we going to go about getting started building the new box?" Wings asked the two female heroes.

Ladybug smirked knowingly at Tundra who only rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone.

"Well, for starters, we're going to meet in person in one hour at a location I'll send to your hawk-phone. Be sure to bring enough clothes and necessities for at least one month. Once you get there, we'll start settling you in and Ladybug will soon join us and instruct us on how to build the new box. Once it's built we'll immediately do what we need to do to force the bonding to start and then when that's done we'll detransform and take the miraculous off without renouncing them. That way the miraculous can continue to bond to the box and we or at least I can recover from this insanely long transformation."

Wings nodded and left to go do as he needed and Ladybug and Tundra soon split off.

The moment she landed in her top secret hideout safely, Tundra sighed exhaustedly.