~Problems & Invitations~

[I highly suggest reading this chapter while listening to the songs Special and Invitation by Ashnikko. As well as of course any light hearted music that makes the romantic in you go Aww at some cute fluff.]

{No POV}

The entirety of the school cafeteria watched as the schools number one basketball player approached a clearly lost in thought Violette as she read peacefully having already eaten her lunch.

He tapped her shoulder gently and Violette turned to look at him in slight surprise while Felix watched from a far angrily.

"Hey... Violette right?" The jock greeted.

Violette smiled politely as she answered calmly while storing away her book.

"Yeah, and you are?" She answered politely.

The jock smirked in what was supposed to be a sexy smirk and Violette internally cringed in disgust and exasperation as he opened up his mouth.

"The name's Dimitri, I am honored to meet such an exquisitely beautiful woman as yourself. I can't resist myself from asking for your presence tonight at my private house party. What do you say?" Dimitri said flirtatiously.

Violette inwardly gagged before answering with a polite smile.

"Unfortunately, I can't be at your party tonight. I promised my Uncle and Aunt I would help them out tonight with a few things."

Dimitri then went on to try something else for another day and the pattern continued until Violette smiled politely and excused herself to the only empty table in the cafeteria and quickly took advantage of the silence to start singing directly at Dimitri a song that most of the student body recognized as Special by Athea.

Yoo-o-o-o

Everyone watched in amazement as Violette rolled her eyes in annoyance and began singing directly at Dimitri.

You're not special, it's not cute
Only one strike, then you get the boot
There was potential in you
You should get "fuckboy" tattooed

Violette waved him off as she quickly did a particularly annoyed motion of her body before continuing.

I don't give a fu-uh-uh-uh-uh-uck
I have more fun on my ones
Hit and ru-uh-uh-uh-uh-un

Then she pointedly used air quotes as she continued.

"Eat my pussy like it's lunch"
Tell me why I need you over the next

Violette quickly waved him off again as most of the female population and the entirety of the remaining male population began dancing along to the song as the band students began to play music to go with her lyrics as she continued.

The only thing you seem to offer me is bad sex
You look dumb now that I've showed my senses
Your love is not impressive

Violette smirked deviously as she approached Felix and sat herself mischeviously in his lap as she continued by singing at him.

Tongue kissin' in my king size bed
You can give me some good head
He look dumb now that I've shown my senses

Violette seductively got up off of Felix and climbed back onto the Table she had been on as she sang to Dimitri once more.

Your love is not impressive