~Reciprocation~

{No POV}

As soon as Violette reached the hospital in her (in her own opinion) ingenious disguise she spied discretely on the situation with the Agreste Household.

The trio was quick to approach Nathalie and Adrien quickly spoke the question of the hour.

"What happened, Nathalie?" Adrien asked soothingly calm.

Nathalie sighed tiredly and sadly.

"Your old classmate broke out of jail. She was completely out of her mind. She almost killed the Arthur breaking in had Arthur not run over to warn us by slowing her down with obstacles. But your father kept refusing to leave the mansion up until it was too late to avoid her finding us. She had apparently not only broken out of jail but stolen a gun and ammunition from two officers. The moment she found us, she shot towards me before Arthur could react. But your father saw it coming and took the shot for me. He told me to run and get help and I did as Arthur went ahead an held her off. But she stole some important things. Something off of a locked file in your Father's computer before she fled the mansion. By the time the police and ambulence arrived it was too late to capture her and Arthur turns out was fairly injured from two gunshots to non-critical areas. But your Father is in surgery at the moment."

Adrien, Felix and Marinette were floored and immediately concerned, but not as much as Violette.

She couldn't hide much longer, so Tundra went ahead and pulled out her civilian cellphone once in the women's restroom and texted Nathalie to meet anonymously in the bathroom. Nathalie thankfully agreed and the hero quickly hid expertly in a stall without showing any of her body and waited.

When the stall was approached by Nathalie, Tundra spoke.

"I overheard what happened earlier. Did Lila only steal what she stole off of the computer or did she steal something else too?" Tundra asked discretely.

Nathalie sighed sadly, "She stole one of the brooches. I still have the one I have used in the past. But Lila took the other off of Gabriel as she fled the mansion. It's how I hurt my arm and my foot." Nathalie explained.

Tundra sighed worriedly, "That is not good at all. For the meantime, I'll see if I can locate her somehow. Because if I'm right then I am next on her hit list so that could help me take care of her and get the brooch back. Did you and Gabriel ever reach a decision about what I said?"

Nathalie smiled sadly as she pulled the brooch out and handed it over towards the inside flooring of the stall wrapped in a nice handkerchief.

Violette smiled at Nathalie.

"I'm glad to hear you both made the right choice." Tundra offered.

Nathalie smiled bittersweetly, "Gabriel and I were just still trying to figure out what to do about Emilie."

Tundra smiled bittersweetly, "I'll see if I can't help once I've taken care of Lila with whatever I can. But I can be reached through phone calls and through my cousin Marinette whenever you both need me. Just know that okay?"

Nathalie smiled gratefully, "Got it."

Tundra smiled before she hesitated and spoke to Nathalie's retreating form.

"Is uh..." Tundra asked hesitantly making Nathalie pause curiously, "Is Felix adapting well to living here in Paris now so far?"

Nathalie smiled in slight amusement, "Why not ask him yourself? You certainly do not seem to be a shy girl?"

Tundra blushed hard at that, "I uh... I seem to upset him a lot a-and uh... I don't think I really understand what I feel when i'm around him and I seem to make him feel strange when I'm around him in a bad way too so I thought it might be best to ask someone closer to him but not as close as Adrien about it."