~New Threats & Moments~

{No POV}

|Time Skip|

Feeling better at last after a slow recovery from her first transformation as Tundra, Violette smiled pretty brightly as she readied for school in her room in her hideaway where she and Felix would be staying for at least another two months.

It had been a very slow week, and Felix and her had yet to talk at all since a shower incident a good three days prior. Even then the conversation had been bland and tense as she scolded him to get out of the bathroom while he had been shocked and admittedly embarrassed by the event. He then ran out shouting that he had had no intention of seeing her like that. Her recovery had consisted of a lot of sleep, light yet filling meals, and drinking plenty of water, with minimal exercise. As a result she had lost a bit of muscle and strength, but she was now well enough she could slowly get back into regular exercise and slowly but steadily build her strength and muscles back up.

Now she was trying to figure out an outfit for school for her return to school.

"What are you doing now, Violette?" Luna asked happily but curiously.

Violette smiled amusedly as she answered unknowing that Felix had reached her door about to knock when she answered to let her no they had to hurry up so they could get to school on time.

"Well, Luna, I'm trying to find an outfit I can use for school and for either finding someone to sleep with while at school or at the club."

Felix paused in absolute shock along with Soaar as they listened in unintentionally.

"What do you mean sleep with? Like lay down next to someone as you both sleep?" Luna asked curiously but innocently.

Violette blushed a tiny bit before answering awkwardly.

"Well... uh... what I mean by sleep with is... um... well Humans do this activity called sex with other humans... um... wow this is awkward to explain but uh..." Violette said becoming pensive before continuing.

"From what you've learned from Tikki and Plagg with Soaar, is there a way that Kwami reproduce or in other words um show intense affection with other kwami?"

Luna blushed a tiny bit but answered, "We don't really reproduce unless someone creates a concept after two kwami connect in that way."

Violette smiled awkwardly, "Well humans, when they have sex which is our kind of way to show intense affection or attraction, if they do it without protection they reproduce... However so long as it's practiced safely, sex can be an enjoyable activity that is very physical. Anyway, it's uh... It's been a good several months since I last had sex, close to a year really, and it's pretty frustrating to keep my desires pent up. So I figured today since I'm finally recovered enough to return to my daily life and regular physical activity I might as well look into possibly finding someone to have sex with."

Luna blushed but nodded in understanding, "So what should I do if you do decide to have sex with someone and are about to have sex?"

Violette blushed lightly, "Um, well I can't just take your miraculous off since Lila is still on the loose but um, I could always ask to go to the bathroom wherever I end up going to sleep with a guy and then you could hide in there somewhere with my phone and headphones so you could keep yourself busy while I do what I gotta do. Then when I'm done i'll ask to go to the bathroom again to clean myself up to look decent going home and get you and my phone and headphones. Then I pretend to actually freshen up by washing my face and we come back home." Violette offered.

Luna smiled, "That sounds doable!"

Violette smiled and then focused again on her closet.

Meanwhile outside her door Felix looked very upset and was annoyed by that idea of Violette's even if it didn't make sense to him.