Chapter - 1

Naira

Hello , I am Naira Singhania sorry Naira , I don't want to add Singhania because I hate my family , After my mom's death , within no time my dad , Mr . Naitik Singhania married the Aksara Singhania . However , I was very much clear from the first day that she cannot take my mom's place but we can be friends ........but no she is the main villian , she is so self- centred that she started moulding Mr. Singhania's mind , so that her daughter becomes the owner of the property .

But I am least interested about property like things because I am the CEO of the AMIGOS Enterprises and to be honest my company's turnover is thrice  of Mr. Singhania's company , so you see I don't need Mr.   Singhania's money , infact I can buy his whole company .

So , today I am getting ready for a brunch at Mr. Singhania's house as the CEO of Goenka Enterprises along with his family is coming to fix their deal with Mr. Singhania . Oh! I forgot to tell one thing that the main clause of this deal is Mr. Singhania's step daughter and the CEO of Goenka Enterprises should get married .

Well , Mr . Singhania is calling me as it will increase his reputation that his daughter is the CEO of an leading company .

KARTIK

Well , right now I am in my car with my family members in other car as we are going to Singhania Mansion to fix my marriage deal with Singhania's

Well Mr . Singhania thought I am eager to marry his daughter Gayu Singhania .

But this is a complete lie , well I can't tell you the exact reason what I am going to do but I can give you a hint that "everything happens for a reason ".

So , finally we reached Singhania Mansion .

We took our seats and the moment Miss Gayu  saw me she tried to sat on my lap but I just backed off .
She thought I am those type of CEO who had numerous night stands and always having girls in my arms , but I am complete opposite . She even wore revealing clothes to impress me but to be honest I am not even trying to look at her .

Gayu sat beside me , with every moment she was coming close to me as if the sofa is getting small .

Then suddenly I raised my voice saying " LETS COME TO THE POINT " to give Gayu a warning .

Then suddenly someone told " SORRY I AM LATE "

I turned to see ......
End