Chapter - 34

Naira : Kartik , actually I want to......

Naira was going to say something but unfortunately Kartik got an urgent call.

Kartik: Naira , I need to pick this up ..

Naira: Yeah sure , I will say you afterwards.
Saying this Kartik goes to pick up the call and Naira goes to get ready.
After some time we can see Naira is almost ready and she was going to wear her earrings that's when she saw her earrings are missing.  She started finding her earrings and then she saw her earrings in the floor.  She was going to pick them up but before that Kartik picked up the earrings from the floor and helped her to wear the earrings.

Kartik: Naira, don't bend , its not good for the baby jaan .

Naira: But Kartik nothing would have happened if I had  picked up the earrings .

Kartik: Jaan I can't risk of anything with the baby until the baby comes .

Naira: But Kartik its not possible like you won't be there every time because you have your office, meetings and many other things.

Kartik: Don't worry I have already decided , I will work from home and Rahul will handle all the office work....now leave all these come we are getting late .

Naira just nodded her head in agreement since she understood that Kartik won't listen to her in this matter.
*************************************

( Imagine this as Naira's outfit for haldi )

(

Imagine this as Kartik's outfit for haldi)

Everyone were enjoying in the haldi function until Naira received a message from Kartik saying to come to room asap since he is feeling unwell .

Without wasting any second, Naira goes  to their room . Upon entering the room she could not find Kartik anywhere and understood that Kartik tricked her to come here  .

Naira: Kartik where are you ? Listen don't play pranks ... Kartik come out or else I am going.

Suddenly someone back- hugged Naira and Naira knew that was her Kartik's touch.