Chapter - 12

Please vote for the story, it feels so bad when the views are increasing not the votes , your votes encourages me a lot and motivates me to update more . I am also grateful to you guys for reading my story from your precious time.

COMING BACK TO STORY

Soon after the announcement of their wedding, congratulatory messages started to pour in from their  various well wishers .
However other companies were worried for their future loss as two
biggest company are merging together in a way .

Next day Naira was discussing something with Ishika in  her cubicle and suddenly, Sid barged in to her cabin and started giving his lecture .......

Sid : Are you mad or what ...Naira you are getting married in few days and you are still working.  Cmon get up we need to go to shopping.

Naira  : Wait wait , I need to complete few of my pending works then I will do whatever you order.

Sid : No , Ishita will handle all your work and also Kartik is on his way to here .

Naira : What !! Kartik is also coming here .

Sid : Yeah  and I am so happy that  Mr. Ralph  will be designing your wedding trousseau .

Naira : You are happy for me or for yourself ?

Sid : obviously for you because you are so lucky that your would be mother in law told  me to be your best man , infact it was all Kartik's plan to sent me here and convince you for shopping because he  is also scared from you.

Just then Kartik comes there .

Kartik : So Sid , did you succeeded in convincing her .

Sid : Is that even a question to ask .... she is ready to go .

***********************
After a drive of about 30 minutes from Naira's office they reached to their destination i,e Mr. Ralph's store.

They were welcomed by their staffs and after sometime Mr. Ralph came and greeted them.

They started discussing about their choices with Mr . Ralph and the staffs were taking notes of it.

After that one of the Mr. Ralph ordered his staffs to take  Naira's measurements for her dress and the next  scene   where the   staff touching Naira's body for measurements was not at all liked by Kartik.

He told one of the female staffs to take her measurements. Naira couldn't do nothing but to laugh seeing Kartik's possessiveness towards her.

After that Mr. Ralph was showing various outfits to Naira and even asked Kartik to help her in choosing outfits.

Kartik happily agreed to  do that .

Naira : Kartik , what about these one ?

Kartik : No not nice, pick another one

Naira : Ok , this one?

Kartik :  Not at all .

Like these Naira showed various outfits to him but none of them were liked him .

Naira : You only choose a outfit for me

Kartik nodded his head and started choosing outfits for her but none of them were liked by him .

Naira was just  enjoying watching Kartik struggling to chose a outfit for her but she also wandered why Kartik is not liking them and she started going through the outfits which were rejected by him and she understood that all the outfits were either having deep neck showing cleavage or having any other problem on both sides.

Then Naira went to Kartik and told him that " you could have told me that you didn't like revealing outfits , I would have informed them " .

Kartik : Naira , you are getting me wrong, I just don't want other men to look at you lustfully or nothing else , don't get me wrong.

Naira ( in a soft tone ) : No , Kartik you are taking me wrong, I understand your concern and care for you , even I am also not comfortable in wearing those type of outfits.

Then Mr. Ralph interuppted them saying " Sorry to interuppt , if you cannot choose from this outfits, we can show you other outfits also "

Naira  : There is nothing like that actually I am not comfortable in revealing outfits, if you can give me other options.

He understood Naira's problem and showed them other options and these time Kartik liked almost all the outfits that he was not able to choose.

He even suggested Naira to bought all the outfits but Naira smacked him saying " are you even in your sense "

But Kartik replied her saying " But this day comes only once and I want it to be best "

After a lot of argument , they finalized their dresses and came back to their respective houses.

End
Again I am requesting you to please vote and comment on my story , it's just take few seconds to press the star button .

Wishing for 52 votes