Chapter - 13

Please vote for the story, it feels so bad when the views are increasing not the votes , your votes encourages me a lot and motivates me to update more . I am also grateful to you guys for reading my story from your precious time.

COMING BACK TO STORY

Next day Kartik and Naira were coming out of a cake shop after ordering their wedding cake .
They were going towards their car thats when Naira saw a girl of around 4 years was crying continuously.

Naira : Kartik , wait here , I am just coming .

Kartik : Wait , I am also coming with you.

Naira went towards that girl to help her but when she saw her face , she was quite surprised that the girl's features were quite similar to Naira . Not only Naira , Kartik was also surprised to see that .

Naira: Why are you crying and where are your parents.

Girl : I am lost , I can't find them .

By now she was crying more loudly.

Naira : Dont cry baby , we will find your parents soon .

Kartik : Yes ! don't worry baby and where do you live and whats your name .

Baby : I live in Delhi and my name is Samaira Malhotra.

On hearing the girls name especially her surname , Naira doubts something but leaves the matter thinking she might be wrong.

Kartik : if you live in Delhi then what are you doing here .

Samaira : My parents came here for some work , we were in the restaurant , while coming out , I don't know but I got lost .

Naira: No problem , Samaira you come with me .
Kartik , I am taking Samaira with me in my home , she will be staying with me until we find her parents,
do you have any problem with that .

Kartik : No fine , I think I should inform Rahul to find her parents.

Naira : Not required, I will do everything on my own . Moreover, you are already busy so I will manage .

Kartik : But Naira one thing how can she stay with you , after dropping her home ,you will go to your office and its nitbsafe to leave her alone with maids , So I am suggesting you to let her stay with in my parents house and she will get a companion also .

Naira : No , I will do all my work from home and I am informing Ishita to postpone all my meetings and moreover it will be a hustle for uncle and aunt to handle her.

Kartik was getting suspicious of Naira's behavior, firstly due to their similar features then Naira's overprotectiveness towards Samaira.

************************************

Naira and Samaira reached their house and Samaira also trusted Naira so she became comfortable with her .

Samaira: what should I call you?

Naira: anything you want .

Samaira : Angel ,

Naira was touched by her gesture and she took Samaira in her embrace and kissed her forehead.

Naira : Shall we order pizza 🍕?

Samaira nodded her head in excitement.

Even , Naira didn't know why she was feeling so much loved towards Samaira , an unknown feeling was felt by Naira and she also didn't knew the reason.

Naira was feeding pizza to Samaira while Naira out of the blue asked Samaira " Are you the daughter of Mr. Rishabh Malhotra "

Samaira: Yes , my father's name is Rishabh Malhotra only , you know my dada ,

All the doubts of Naira regarding Samaira were cleared with Samaira's answer . She assured Samaira that she will send her to her parents.

EVENING

Kartik came to meet Samaira and Naira and Samaira was elated to see Kartik there .
But Naira was not happy with this fact but she cannot do anything but to be careful about Samaira.

Kartik and Samaira were playing video games and Naira was not leaving Samaira by her side .

Here Kartik was unable to ask Samaira anything but luckily Naira went to some other place for an urgent call .

And Kartik asked Samaira " Baby , did you talk to your parents "

Samaira: yes , and angel is taking me to my parents tomorrow.

Kartik : What is your father's name?

Samaira: Ri.......

Naira : Samaira come your pizza is ready .

Naira's POV

Thank God I came at the right moment, otherwise Samaira would have said her father's name and Kartik would find everything about that .

I am sorry Kartik but I want it to be secret only .

End of POV

Naira put Samaira to sleep and was coming out of the room when Kartik dragged Naira to another room

Kartik : What is your relationship with Samaira.

Naira : She is just a stranger whom I am helping.

Kartik : Liar , because both of your features are quite similar and you are quite protective of her.

Naira: Its just a coincidence that our features are quite similar and trust me there is nothing more to it.

Kartik: Fine .

Kartik leaves the place .

End
Precap : what's the relationship between Samaira and Naira
Again I am requesting you to please vote and comment on my story , it's just take few seconds to press the star button .
Target : 58 votes