Chapter- 15

Please vote for the story, it feels so bad when the views are increasing not the votes , your votes encourages me a lot and motivates me to update more . I am also grateful to you guys for reading my story from your precious time.

COMING BACK TO STORY

Naira: No need to regret for your mistake and not Samaira, I would have helped any other kid .

Kartik felt proud on hearing this but his questions still remain unanswered.

Sanjana noticed Kartik's puzzled face so she asked to Kartik " Kartik do you know my relationship with Naira "

Kartik : No , infact I know anything about Samaira.

Sanjana : So , Samaira is Rishabh and mine's daughter and Samaira is Naira's niece .

Kartik : Then whats your full name .

Samaira : My name is Samaira Singhania first daughter of Naitik Singhania.

Kartik : But I heard Gayu was only daughter of Naitik and Akshara. ...

Samaira : Actually Mrs Akshara was pregnant with me before her marriage so they send me to an orphanage and never acknowledge me as their daughter , it was much later I came to know that Naira is the daughter of Naitik Singhania from his first wife . There was no animosity between Naira and I until when Akshara Singhania showed me a edited picture of Rishabh and Naira sleeping together and I called her a slut and many other things. It was after a few months Naira was not at all fault.

Kartik : No need to explain more I understood your point but don't repeat your mistake again . Say Naira .

Saying Kartik entangled his fingers with Naira.

Naira : Yeah , he is right. Forget it's all in the past .
********************

Kartik told the driver to go alone with Naira's car because he will take Naira somewhere .

In the car .

Naira : Please care to explain where are you taking me ?

Kartik : A place to lighten your mood.

Naira: But I just want to go to my home

Kartik : Dont you trust me .

Naira: Yes

Kartik : Then stop saying you want to go home.

Naira: Fine but tell me how long we are going to be in this car .

Kartik: 1 hour ... why don't you sleep for a while ?

Naira: No , you will feel lonely if I sleep .

Kartik ( dramatic way ) : Wow , my would be wife loves me so much .
.
"Fine , then I will sleep " said Naira

Naira closed her eyes angrily but sleep is far away from her eyes .

Kartik : Naira , I know you are not sleeping wake up ...... if you don't then ..
..... I will kiss you right now ... I am counting till 5

Naira : I will not wake up and you will not do anything like that .

4 , 3 , 2 , 1 .

Without wasting any second , Kartik kisses her cheek.

Suddenly Naira wokes up say " what did you do right now "

Kartik : Kissed my would be wife cheeks.... I swear if you were romantic like me I would have kissed your lips .

Naira: That will never happen.

Kartik: Wait my child .

Kartik was driving for around 30 minutes and there was utmost silence in the car , however Naira was blushing remembering about how Kartik kisssed her .

Kartik noticed her blush face and it was becoming difficult for him to control .

Suddenly Kartik stops the car in a empty road .

Without wasting any Kartik grabs her by her waist and smashed his lips with her .

Kartik was begging for entrance in Naira's mouth but Naira was too shocked to respond.

Kartik : I love you Naira, more than anything, you are my everything and I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Naira was feeling so much loved hearing those words from Kartik that finally she started responding to the kiss.

Kartik was more than happy and after a while they broke the kiss and joined their foreheads together .

Kartik : Can't believe my first kiss to be unplanned.

Naira: same here .

Kartik: Our first kiss .

End .

Just want to ask what do you want
1 . More romance
2. More drama

And thank you for completing the target.

Again I am requesting you to please vote and comment on my story , it's just take few seconds to press the star button and also drop your suggestions . Please complete the target .

TARGET : 62 VOTES