Chapter - 6

Though Kartik knew everything about Naira but cannot get this fact why Naira didn't punished Naitik for her mom's death .

********************
NAIRA

Though I have become quite comfortable with Kartik in this one week but I can't never marry him . If I tell him that reason , I am quite sure about the fact that he will only back out from this wedding and he will marry Gayu.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and I went to open it only to see Kartik standing there with a grinned face .

" Naira get ready quickly , we are going out to coffee shop " said Kartik excitedly .

KARTIK

Right now we are on our way to coffee shop , with me on the driver seat and Naira as always looking outside the window trying to avoid me the fullest .

But today , I have decided by hook and crook I will try to know the reason behind her not punishing Mr. Singhania.

With these thoughts revolving around my mind , we reached to the coffee shop and we ordered our food.

We were talking about random things just then Naira told me that.....

END OF POV

Naira : Kartik ,I want to say something .

Kartik : Even I also want to ask something , can I go first please !!!

Naira : Go ahead .

Kartik : Why didn't you punished Mr. Singhania for his deeds.

Naira - Can we go outside and talk in the car .

Kartik : No need to tell me if you feel uncomfortable , take your own time , if you don't want to tell me ,you can do that also because I am marrying you not your family .

So they were sitting in the car and Naira takes a deep breath and says

" Actually Mr . Singhania raped my mom and I was the result " saying this only tears started flowing from Naira's eyes and Kartik immediately took Naira in his embrace , even he didn't expected this ,he even told Naira to stop since it doesn't matter to him.

But Naira continued saying " So when my mom came to know , she was pregnant , she went to inform him but he refused to believe her and ousted her from the house .

So when dadi came to know about these she forced Mr . Singhania to marry mom because dadi expected mom that she will give birth to a baby boy ."

At these moment tears were also forming in Kartik's eyes , because he didn't expected Naira's life to be this difficult.

" So , without wasting anytime they got married , after 9 months , when they came to know that mom gave birth to a girl , dadi showed her true colours and she started torturing mom like hell , she even instigated Mr . Singhania also because he was developing a fatherly feelings towards me but that didn't lasted long since he started having an extra marital affair with Akshara
, When my mom came to know about his affair , he confronted him but he beaten her so badly at that day , that she was not able to walk .

Like these 5 years passed , I used to see my mom getting tortured but cannot do anything . But that day he came home drunk and he was trying to be intimate with mom but she refused him , he was forcing her and mistakenly mom slapped him , he became so angry that he pushed mom from the balcony and she died.

om always taught me to never hate them , infact in her last letter also she wrote to never punish them for her death as a return of the care they took of my mom during her pregnancy .".

Then the next thing Kartik did was something unexpected.................

END

Please vote for the story and drop your suggestions or the changes you want in the story . Your voting strives me to write more.