Chapter - 4

Next day both Naira and Kartik went to their respective offices .

NAIRA

While entering I saw all the employees were looking at me and the reason is undoubtedly my relationship status .

Everyone had various questions running in their mind but they cannot ask me , since all are afraid of me .

After that I entered my cubicle and my PA gave me the list of things , I need to do today.

Before leaving , My PA congratulated me and told me she is very happy for me that the most eligible bachelor of the country is my fiancee .

You see I don't entertain these type of conversations with my PA but Ishita my PA she is the one whom I can trust blindly and I know if I got the back of somebody that is one and only Ishita .

She also complained me that I didn't felt the need to share such an important news of our life , since she came to know from the media .

But how can I make her understand that this  marriage is just a deal . Without feeling the need to explain , I just acted to be blushing . So that , she can understand I don't want to share my love life details.

After few hours , it was the time for my lunch and suddenly the door of my cabin opened and I saw Sid with an angry expression .

Naira : I think there is door , which should be knocked before entering in to someone's place .

Sid : Leave all these , I can't believe that my best friend is getting married within 2 weeks .

Saying this he hugged me tightly .

Well Sid is my childhood best friend , he is an renowned lawyer and also owner of various cafe's.

I always share everything with him , he knows almost everything about me.

Sid : Directly coming to point , Naira I know that this is a forceful marriage and you are doing just because your fiancee blackmailed you but then also I want you to give him a chance as he is the light to your darkness .

Naira : I can't , you know na how much I hate this marriage things , this perfect lovestory only happens in movies but the reality is totally different , how Mr.Singhania killed her .

Sid : No , Naira mark my words he will never betray you .he will give you all the happiness which you deserved.

Naira : I hope your words become true but to be honest I don't have any expectation from this marriage because I don't have that  qualities to impress any men , I am ugly as told by my other family members and also I don't have the ability to impress men wearing those revealing clothes .

Sid : Naira , you are a gem , you have all that qualities that other girls can't get even if they try for 100 years . You don't need to wear revealing clothes to impress men because your heart is enough to impress men

Sis's words always soothes my heart and I felt so happy that I gave Sid a friendly hug .

At that moment , I saw a pair of eyes were burning with jealousy , it was none other than Kartik .

Naira : Kartik !!

Kartik : I had an urgent work with you , so I came here but seems you are busy.

Kartik eyes showed hurt expression

Sid : Well Sid here !! , and you are taking us wrong , I just came here to congratulate Naira for her wedding , well you guys talk I should leave now .

Bye Naira .

Sid leaves from there.

Naira : So , what happened now .

Kartik : I am sorry for doubting you , I thought....

Naira : No need to be sorry , any other boy in your place would have felt the same only .

Next moment Kartik hugs me tightly saying

Kartik : Don't leave me never , I always want you to be around me .

At that moment , I don't have anything to say , Kartik understood my situation and said

Kartik :  I understand you , take your time and coming to point your dad .... is coming to your office with Gayu now .

Naira : What  the hell , and how did you came to know these things .

Kartik : My PA Rahul informed me , while I was on my way to your office .

Naira : I will not let them enter , I will tell my security to not to let anyone enter .

Kartik : Thats not possible .

After that I told Ishita about the matter and she assured me that she will handle the situation.

After some time ,

Kartik is still in my cubicle , looking around me and also helping me in my work.

Just then my PA entered and told me that Mr. Singhania's daughter is creating a ruckus outside the office and warned us that if we doesn't let her enter , she will comit suicide here and call the media here .

Kartik : Then let her enter .

Ishita followed Kartik's instructions and went to call Gayu .

Third person POV

After few minutes Gayu entered Naira's cubicle and the scene in front of her totally shocked her .

He saw Naira sitting on Kartik lap and Kartik hid his face in the crook of Naira's neck .

Naira : Kartik leave me , Gayu will see us .

Kartik : Let her see , I am just loving my fiancee .

Saying this Kartik kissed her cheek .

Though it was a part of the plan but Kartik was enjoying the moment to the fullest , here Naira also doesn't want their drama to end .

She was feeling very much loved and she saw love in Kartik's eyes .

Kartik was so lost in the moment that he was going to place his lips on Naira's lips

Then suddenly Gayu stamped her foot in anger causing them to come out of their trance .

And then only...........

End

Please vote for the story it encourages us to write more .