Chapter- 14

Firstly, thank you to each and everyone for voting , commenting as well as completing the target for this story , words are not enough to express my gratitude to each one of you. Please keep showering your love like this .

COMING BACK TO STORY

Kartik was driving towards his home but suddenly he told his driver to take the car in reverse direction.

After a drive of 30 minutes Kartik pressed the door bell and within fraction of seconds Sid opened the door .

Sid : Kartik , what happened anything serious....please come inside.

Kartik comes inside and places himself on the sofa . Sid orders his servant for coffee.

Kartik : Sid do you know anything about Samaira Malhotra?

Sid : Samaira , I don't know any girl like that

Kartik : No , you are lying , tell me the truth.

Sid : Kartik, I swear I am telling the truth , even Ishita also told me about Naira's overprotectiveness towards Samaira and how she cancelled all her meetings for her .

However Kartik believed Sid's words

Kartik : what should we do to find out about Samaira.

Sid : Kartik , I am thinking ....Is she Naira's daughter.

Kartik : Shut up , how can you say about your friend like these , even if she is her own daughter why would she hide from me ..dont she feel me important part in her life .

Sid : Wow Kartik , I am so happy that Naira got you , I was just testing you ...sorry .

NAIRA'S HOUSE

Naira was busy doing her office work and Samaira was reading story books which Naira bought for her .

Samaira : Angel , will you miss me ?

Naira : Yes baby ...afterall you are my own blood.

Samaira: What ..

Naira: Nothing , yes I will miss you a lot.

Samaira: So , will you come to meet me .

" If I want also I can't meet you baby , I love you more than anything " thought Naira.

Naira : Yes I will come to meet you .

On hearing Naira's reply, Samaira's gets happy and kissed her cheeks .

NEXT DAY

Naira and Samaira were almost ready to go out . At that moment Samaira shouts " KARTIK "

Kartik comes and lifts Samaira in her arms .

Samaira : I am very very happy that you came to drop me to my parents..... I will miss you.

Kartik : I will also miss you too baby.

Naira : Kartik come we are getting late .

Kartik : Will you not ask me why I came here

Naira: I know Samaira called you .

Soon , they reached to a restaurant and and Naira saw that Samaira's father was already there along with her mother.

Rishabh also noticed them and came to Naira and Kartik .

Seeing her parents Samaira went to them and hugged them tightly.

Then Rishabh says to Samaira to go with her governess to kids play zone and they will join her afterwards, Samaira goes from there .

Naira was also going to leave the place but Rishabh stops them

Rishabh : Thank you Naira so much and you are Kartik Goenka right CEO of Goenka company , nice to meet you .

( Imagine any one as Rishabh but I suggest you to assume Karan Kundra as Rishabh)

Kartik : Same here , so ...

Rishabh: Yeah meet my wife Sanjana Malhotra.

( Again you can imagine any one as Sanjana but I suggest you to assume Pankhuri who played Vedika as Sanjana)

Sanjana : Hi Kartik , Sanjana her.

Kartik : Nice to meet you.

Sanjana: Thank you Naira for saving my daughter. I can't really express my gratitude.

Naira: Not a big deal . So Kartik shall we leave .

Kartik : Yeah sure

Kartik was still trying to find out about the relationship between Samaira and Naira and with each passing time things are getting more complicated for Kartik to understand.

Sanjana: Wait Naira why don't we do the lunch together

Rishabh : Yeah I was going to say the same thing only .

Naira : No fine , any other day .

Kartik : Yeah Naira come lets join them .

Sanjana : See Naira , Kartik is also insisting you please.

Naira : fine .

They all entered in the restaurant and took their seats and only Rishabh, Sanjana and Kartik were talking among themselves and Naira was nodding her head in response.

Then suddenly

Sanjana : Naira , I am really sorry for all the things that I did with you in the past but now I have realized my mistake that how much I was wrong . I know my apologies are not enough but then also please give our relationship a last chance , I know its difficult to forget everything and start a fresh but atleast for the sake of Samaira, she is your own blood and you have more right on Samaira then me ,because ultimately she is your daughter also .

Kartik was shocked on hearing the word daughter. He couldn't believe his ears .

Naira :

END
PRECAP : TRUTH REVEALED.
AND I WOULD REQUEST EVERYONE TO NOT TO COME TO A CONCLUSION FROM TODAY CHAPTER .

PLEASE COMPLETE THE TARGET TO KNOW ABOUT THE TRUTH.

TARGET : 60 VOTES

Again I am requesting you to please vote and comment on my story , it's just take few seconds to press the star button and also drop your suggestions .  Please complete the target .