Chapter - 7

And the next moment Kartik called his PA and informed him to not to transfer a single penny to Mr. Singhania's contract and also inform them that I want to break the contract .

Naira was not able to understand Kartik's intention but when Kartik told his PA that he wants to break the contract , she felt relieved that there is no pressure of her to marry Kartik but also felt sad , since she will also lose Kartik as a friend

These type of thoughts were hovering in Naira's mind when she noticed that they are on their way to Singhania Mansion.

Naira : Why are we going to Singhania Mansion ?

Kartik : Mr. Singhania wants to meet us  , since I cancelled the contract .

Naira : That means I don't have to marry you.

Kartik : Just wait for sometime , you will get all your questions answer.

SINGHANIA MANSION

Naitik : So , can you please care to explain .....why are you backing out from this deal .

Kartik : Because, I dont do business  with criminals .

Naitik : but that was past and moreover Naira didn't  punished me , so what's your problem with that .

Kartik : Naira didn't punished you because of her mom but I can punish you .

Naitik: Who are you to do that and you can't punish me on the basis that you are Naira's husband before you didn't marry her yet.

Kartik : Who said I will punish you for that , so let me remind you I am going to punish you for your illegal businesses you do and if Naira supports me in punishing you for her mom's death then I will make sure you face worst consequences for your deeds.

Naitik : Well Kartik , its not that easy to punished somebody like me , you see I have been associated with this illegal business for a very long period of time .Many big shots can't do anything to me and you are nothing in front of them.

Kartik : Well just wait and watch.

Just then Naitik receives a call from his PA that he needs to come to the office immediately.

Without wasting any time , Naitik leaves for his office but before leaving he says that
" Mr . Kartik Goenka , you will pay for this"
  But Kartik didn't paid any heed to this and said " Let's go Naira  " and she nodded her head in approval .

" Naira , this is not the end , you snatched everything from me and I have nothing to loose now but believe me now it's your turn " said Gayu frustratingly

Naira was going to reply but Kartik replied her saying " Trust me Gayu , you are done now and if you are still unhappy with your condition , it will just take second for me to bring you and Mrs Singhania on the road and one more thing take it as a warning or not , it's your choice but stay away from us ."

In the car

Naira : Kartik , thank you for everything , I know words are not enough to express my gratitude but I can do anything in return for your favour .

Kartik : Well , no need to say thanks , it's my responsibility to protect you and......

Naira interuppted him saying

Naira : Responsibility ?

Kartik : Yes , or what you are my fiance

Naira :  But Kartik , you just cancelled the contract .....so we are not supposed to get married .

On hearing Naira's reply , Kartik stops the car with a jolt .

He hold Naira by her shoulders and says

Kartik : Why can't you marry me , hundreds of women run after me but I didn't paid any attention to them just because of you

Naira : Then go to them and pay them , just leave me .

By saying this Naira tries to get out of the car but Kartik holds her hand saying " Don't you dare to leave me "

Naira tries to get off from his grip but he tightens it saying " Can't you hear what I am saying , you will not leave me and you better don't try that "

After reaching Goenka house and Kartik

End
Please vote for my story and drop your valuable feedback on the comment box .
Your comment and votes strives me to do better .