Truth Isnt Always Needed

Ben had woken up when Evan was just starting to finish up with his paper. He'd been pretending to be asleep waiting for Evan to finally go to bed. After another 30 minutes of waiting it seems like Evan was finally going to bed. He got ready for bed relatively quickly compared to what Ben that's it for him before. It was good for him though, a soon as Evan fell sleep he was going to leave it. Sure he had a nice time with Evan, but Kris would probably be worried sick by now. He'd gone borrowing and haven't been back for four hours. That never happened on the something is extremely wrong. Now, that wasn't far off from the truth. He watched as Evan Stoli made his way to the bed. Became curious as to what happen with the but the sleeping arrangements. Then he watched Evan climb over him onto the other side of the bed. His face flashed read with embarrassment, he hoped Evan didn't notice.
He waited a good 20 minutes or so before it finally determined than ever now going to sleep considering his breathing and studied without changed for a while. It was finally his chance to escape. Getting up quietly he Slowly made his way to the edge of the bed where he started to climb down the sheets. There were about two and a half inches off the floor. He climbed down until it was was only a short drop to the floor has landed on his feet steadily.
He began to make his way over to One of their entrances to the wall under the bed. When he was halfway to the door glanced back outside to the room, he didn't know why but he felt a little bit bad for just sleeping Evan like that. Well, that was a lie. He knew exactly why he feel bad leaving at like that. He tried to be nothing but nice to him for the most part that is. Though he didn't really have much of a choice. If he were to stay Kris would eventually come looking for it and end up getting called to. That was the last thing the band wanted right now. They were both together and he didn't want to get dragged Kris dragged into the mess that he had created more than he already had to. Slowly creep through the entrance to the wall trying to be quiet we were sure that even if Evan was awake he wasn't going to be able to hear it. With that he disappeared into the walls.
On the way back to their home Ben was wondering how he would tell Kris about what happened. Not only would be be frightened, he'll be absolutely furious with how careless Ben had been. It seemed that there was no good outcome for him or Kris and he went to the possibilities instead. In the more I thought about it the more you begin to feel guilty. "Maybe I should've just left him like that. Maybe I should've told him about the rule.." he set a talking to himself out loud. Knowing that Evan was always a sweet guy that's why you always want to meet him face-to-face. Then once it actually happened he wasn't able to handle it I made a complete fool of himself. Sure it may have had something to do with he thought about how he acted the first time Evan had found him. He was so petrified for being caught by a human for the first time. Sure, it was an understandable reaction considering what transpired before they are an actual conversation..but.. Deep down it already known that Evan wouldn't hurt him or at least that's what he'd hoped. He was right. Evan didn't hurt him not once do the whole four hours they had been talking. Sure he'd scared him half to death, but that was just a side effect of him being a human. 'If he were a borrower maybe..' He shook his head "No, no Don't think like that. It's no use getting into made up scenarios that you know will never happen. The best you can hope for is friends." He said to himself.
Friends? How can we be friends forever just going to pack up and leave later. Those are the rules and once he told Kris About what is happening to be leaving for sure. Though, it wasn't a guarantee the Kris didn't know already Ben made up his mind. If Kris didn't already know about him being captured, he keep it a secret. Just for now! He wouldn't keep a secret forever. He just wanted to get to know Evan little better before they had to leave that's all. He wanted him to know that they were going to leave and not spend the rest of his life worrying what he might've did wrong. Though Ben didn't truly Evan would care. After all he could've just been pretending to be nice he could've been trying to get him to let down his guard and- No. no He knew that wasn't the case. If he wanted to do something to him he do it while he was vulnerable asleep.
He still can't believe that it probably sleep on a human's shoulder! He had put himself in such a vulnerable position just by doing that. If he did that around any other human he was sure that he would have ended up in a test tube by now getting experimented on in some sort of way. He was lucky. He knew that he was lucky and that he should test just like any further.. But he had to. He just had to go back. Everything is so nice and sweet. He with everything that's Ben ever thought he would be. Once again to know each other better he was gentle and careful without healed. He was mindful of what he was doing well around Ben just to make him comfortable. He really was trying to be nice, truly.
     Ben shook his head as he got to the door of their home in the walls. He took a deep breath before slowly opening the door. As he walked in and shit the door behind him he saw Kris getting ready to leave in the living room with his back turned to him. "I'm back" Ben said.