First day of school

Ben rushed through his morning routine with a weight of anxiety creeping up on him. He really felt like bringing Ben would be a bad idea, there were so many things that could go wrong, but it wasn't his decision to tell Ben what he could and couldn't do. He went back into his room, grabbed a jacket, his backpack, and a sketchbook he needed for class. He walked to the desk and silently hoped Ben would tell him he'd changed his mind, but it seemed he was more excited than ever. "Are you sure you're up for this?'

Ben nodded as he stepped out from his hiding place and went to the edge of the desk. "Yep, ready as I'll ever be" he said with a smile as he watched Evan reach out a hand for him to climb onto . Ben carefully got on, making sure he could keep his balance before giving a little thumbs up to Evan.

Evan brought bBen up to his chest. "So do you want the jacket pocket or chest pocket?" He asked.

Ben thought for a moment weighing his options, "How about the chest pocket, I can see what you're doing from there then."

Evan became a bit hesitant. "But what if someone sees you looking?" He asked

"They won't." Ben assured him. "I promise everything is gonna be fine, really."

"ItAllright, if you say so," van said as he placed Ben gently into the chest pocket. He sat there for a little while to make sure Ben had a chance to get comfortable. "I'm gonna ask one more time, are you sure about this?"

Ben peaked his head out of the pocket and looked up at Evan, he could barely see his eyes from this angle. "Yep." He said simply.

"And you know I'm not going to be able to talk to you until we're alone again, right?"

Ben nodded once more.

Evan sighed. "Alright, if that's fine with you, I guess we'll head out then" he said, seeing Ben nod he made his way over to the door, acutely aware of every movement that Ben made. It was strange, he couldn't even tell that there was anything in his pocket when he looked at it, let alone a whole person. He opened the door as he swiftly walked to the door, shouting a short goodbye to Andrew. Shutting the door behind him he looked around to see if anyone was around, there wasn't but he still wanted to make sure. He debated in his head whether to walk or take the bus to campus. The bus was often crowded at this time and it was a reasonable walk, maybe 2 miles or so. The Dunkin Donuts was on campus so he wouldn't have to take an extra stop if he rode the bus. He decided it'd be better to not overwhelm Ben and just walk to class and stop on the way for breakfast.'

Ben became bored quite quickly as he sat at the bottom of the pocket like a hammock. 'Maybe this wants the best idea' he thought as he stared up to the passing sky. He could just barely see Evans' jaw from his position so he couldn't tell what he was thinking. Ben stood up shakily, grabbing onto the cloth behold him and pulled himself up to stand. He just barely raised his eyes out so he could get a peek of their surroundings. From what he could see there were only a few other humans walking in their direction, non paying any mind to Evan as they passed. Soon he couldn't see anyone walking in their direction any more so he waited another minute before he pulled himself up a little further so his head was sticking out of the pocket. "Hey Evan?" Ben asked.

Evan had felt Ben shifting while he walked, it irked him how even when Ben moved his pocket looked as if it had nothing in it. He looked down at the sound of his voice to see Ben looking up at him as he leaned to see his face. Evan tried to hide his shock as he looked around frantically before responding in a fraught tone. "Ben! You're supposed to be quiet!" he said in a voice just above a whisper.

Ben was a little taken aback by Evan's reaction, though he should have known already. Evan had a frantic nature when it came to Ben's safety, which Ben honestly founds sweet.. Even if it was a little overbearing at times. "What?" He raised up a hand and let it hang out of the pocket of a pit. "There's no one around, I don't  see any danger while we're alone."