Tender Touch

This morning when I was advancing towards the Dugga Ma's temple, My cold heart commenced melting with a known tranquil sensation which I only feel with you. I knew, it was impractical to meet you there so I didn't pester myself to subside those beautiful and fresh feeling erupted in my heart after a long period of time. After venerating Dugga Ma and before engaging physically in swordplay training my throbbing heartbeats signaling divine presence of yours around but somehow I managed to negate those serene feelings of yours and moved forward. It was going good until I sensed scared you seeing me with the sward, I couldn't resist my self inching towards you, the first touch, after 8 years, on your right hand, which was lazily holding sward was sending me different warmth with familiar infancy mildness at same time, I was still forcing my mind to accept that you are just envisioning her, but nothing can discard the truth and very next second my eyes locked with yours deep intense brown and green pair of orbs which insist me to drawn in those whenever It interlocks with mine. I don't remember, what I muttered next keeping n no. of people in mind around me but surely those have flown according to the outer atmosphere clutching my intense feeling inside. To maintain the flow, I thought to teach you some techniques of swordplay and asked you to hold the sword once again, when my next move twirled you and you accidently touched my feet, my soul ensured me in the courtyard of divine almighty that It was you, I wanted to lift you up with my hands and embrace you as tightly as possible at that particular moment but the blurred thoughts of enmity, restricted me to pour my cramdown love for you, on you. So, I lifted you casually and continued again, you know standing close behind you, sniffing your tantalizing aroma of your took all the celibacy level of control of mine and that contentment cannot be described in words Bondita!. But what you did next?? you ran away thinking I will let you leave me behind there alone once again. No, I can't and I chased you clearing the soft hurdles of white dropping canopies all the way and ended up giving you one more scar, this time not on the heart but at the back like the cowards do.

Please forgive me Bondita! no can can ever know how much that wound on your back is piercing my heart. That visible scar is on your back but 100 times deeper of that is imprinted on my chest. My heart along with my every heartbeat after that moment is cursing me for that unforgivable deed of mine and praying for your fastest recovery. 

Bondita! only I know how much I crave for you, your appeasing words, your delicate touch, that placid environment your angelic aura creates around. I am tired Bondita, living and half heartedly handling in this enmity. My body, my sole need solace which I can only get in your embrace, resting my head in your lap and simultaneously you are caressing me lovingly after removing my spectacles with your hand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please suggest - Should I write Bondita's feeling in next chapter or should I continue with Anirudh's one.