One Soul in 100 reflections.

The ability of my mind to be creative, easily envisioned both of us making first move for our very first relation known as Patni-Pati(Wife-Husband). Yes Bondita! I have always situated you ahead of me since I met you. Our so-called marriage (I call it so-called because you were unaware of the true essence that precious relation holds), took place and that dark night brought new dawn in my life, I got a companion who will accompany me lifetime in achieving my goals. One day when you will become barrister, innumerable girls in India will be following your footsteps in achieving their dreams and will build a strong pillar for country's advancement.

Today once again, you let me realize who was I 8 years ago? what my dreams were? and dear me what are you up to now? what have you become? you know Bondita! that is because now I only have sweet memories of yours not you with me. No Bondita, I can't show it to anyone, those sweet memories are protected in my heart forever, my life has become the epitome of parasite in these 8 years which gets nourishment only by a flash of remembrance of that memory box to endure my living life.

Today, brought some strong melancholy with the news that Dugga Ma's idol got stolen, and the idol was nowhere to be found. Someone handed me a Note in which you have asked me to meet you in old palace if I wish to see the Dugga ma idol in the temple back. I pray to Dugga ma obstruct in our way so that we do not meet but looks like she has different plans.

To win against Krishnanagar was Hobson's choice. and I had to obey your orders but at same moment, I was sinking into the Slough of Despond pondering about your sheer beauty and intelligence. I calmed myself saying "don't lose your head, just go with the flow".

The pots of Roshogullas reminded me our old days. That time I wanted to know what you were going through, here too I wanted to open my heart out in front of you, imagining you are clutching me in your embrace like a little child and at the Same time I was bending over backward, to ensure I do not fail to maintain my cold-hearted personality in front of you but as soon as your gleaming aura around and anklet's tinkling sound reaching my ears started interspersing magic to liquifying my heart. I surrendered in that plainly gratified and spellbound moment. I closed my eyes to find the shelter in your arms and uttered your name Bondita!

You came to me taking baby steps and encircled your arms around my waist, leaning your head on my chiseled torso leaving no gap to pass the air. It felt like I was in a palace of light drawn with shade of silence and we're going where dreams really come true, there's a life for us together. Your warm oriental fragrantica blend in the frigid breezes passing by were sending me the chills in my spine. your heaving softness saddled over my front creating gentle heat was soothing my cold heart. my palms felt like submerged in silently flowing river while stroking your soft silky mane and that stroking led my quivering palms meets, your wasp-like glowing waist. I gasped on this touch and you parted your head gently to glance up at my face. I was lost in your ocean like intense pair of eyes, which had a light stroke of kohl on eyelids. I could sense your weight shifted on tiptoes and arms gently approaching my jaw caressing stubble on it's sharp surface, before smudging unique print of your delicate lips on mine sensitive thin light pink curves where, there are millions of nerve endings called lips (labial tubercle). This subtle lip kiss's sweet pleasure would have created havoc inside me, but your delicateness blend in sweet gesture made me to feel the composed affection and greatest bonding between two of us.

In all the 100 reflection we were together, two bodies one soul. Those frigid breezes now syncing with motion of our pair of lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------