Love always finds a way.

Continuation from previous part:

That night brought utter maliciousness where Anirudh couldn't see his baby one more time. He came to his room hopelessly yet trying to believe that it was all a ploy by their loved ones against their love, Anidita's love. 

Vaijanti was there at her side of bed, showering all the motherly love on Anirudh's daughter Raina. 

His eyes couldn't meet hers as he had always been in delusion that it was her father's stubbornness which tied them in that unfortunate marriage.

He stole a glance at mother daughter duo and quietly laid down his side. tears cladding his cornea and pupil.

Two days passed in kaka's eagle security that, he couldn't go out to meet Bondita somehow. His head felt like exploding any minute. He was holding himself in foolish calm with great difficulty as, security of his loved ones was more important to him rather than shallow anger on kaka and Thaku Ma which will only cause harms in unexpected way. 

On third day, Sitting on his work chair in early work hours, he was just wishing to embrace Bondita very close to him. His eyes closed dripping river of tears, head down on his hands, elbows resting on table and heart crying in endless pain in false anxiety that until Kaka and Thanku Ma are alive their love will be incomplete.

Out of a sudden, he found 2 familier hands enveloping his torso from behind. he turned to look back and found a women in long veil like clients of Bondita who were the group of women when Bondita rejoined the court post maternity.

Before Anirudh could panic or throw her off him, Bondita lifted her veil and pressed her palm on his mouth shushing at him.

"Bondita, why did you come here? I mentioned you earlier until we get some way out of this web, we will not be meeting." His voice full of concern and his hands brushing her hair gently.

"Shhhh! Patibabu. I had to take this step. I can't live in that suffocating house, in personal jail of ThakuMa. I just wanted to make sure that you are alright by seeing you so, when group of veiled women reached my house discussing on their case. I used the same veil and stormed out with them." She thought she fooled Thakuma easily.

"Excellent Bondita!" He grinned. "But where is our small baby?" He pulled her in his front to get the straight answer from her.

She smiled softly at him, settling herself in his lap, her legs either side of his joined legs and answered locking sensually her eyes with hers.

"He is safe in the care of Tupur, Tapur and Jamai Babu and Thaku Ma doesn't know yet that he is our baby so, anyone who are her targets are us only. now, you don't worry about him." She lightly brushed her lips on his, not kissing or pecking ...."So, for now live in this moment just me and you. then I am sure our minds will bring some greatest ideas to make everyone out from their web and the senile duo will get their share of vengeance." Bondita uttered next expressing fevered urgency. 

"Ahhhm, looks like my wiefy has come with different plans today so, without wasting a single moment let's get those plans executed." his fingers outlining her facial features, eyes seductively scanning her flushed body. " So, which flavor our tongues will be tasting today from each other." He asked in throaty voice.  Bondita's cheeks turned tomato already and as today she couldn't pack any sweet in hurry. Before tracing her moist tongue on his earlobes, she whispered  "Today, we will be savoring each other Patibabu, no flavors added." and started swirling her soggy tongue below his ear. A jolt of electricity ran down in his spine. He gasped her name "Bonditaaaa!" and rolled his eyes feeling divine pleasure, ruffling her hair with his fingers, which were exciting her enough to suckle and nibble his skin artstically.