Chapter 16

I woke up to darkness surrounding me. I couldn't see anything, I couldn't hear anything, and I'm super hungry. I felt so dizzy and when I tried to stand up, I couldn't because my hands were tied behind my back and my feet were tied together. I tried to scream but tape was over my mouth. I literally sat there squirming in a chair trying to scream my head off but I couldn't. I'm a screamer, in and out the ring, this is fucking ridiculous. I started hopping up and down in the chair making as much commotion as possible until I heard someone shout, "Jesus Christ! Shut her up!" I jumped at the sound and the chair slipped, falling to the ground. God dammit.

I felt someone come over and stand over me. That's when I stopped struggling and stared above me. Of course I couldn't see this individual's face because they were in all black and had on a ski mask. Not to mention, still dark. How convenient. All I knew about this person is that they were tall, muscular, and definitely a male once they stepped into the light. I basically described the entire fucking male roster. Great, just great. I looked whoever it was in the eyes. Blue eyes......shit, who has blue eyes on the roster? Wait a second. Dean? "Saraya," the tall figure whispered, "I'm going to need you to stop struggling. This will go away a lot quicker if you didn't struggle."

I know that British accent. It's not mine obviously, it's Wade Barrett. What in the bloody hell is going on? He took his mask off and stared at me for a minute. He shook his head slowly, "It's not what you think. I don't want to do this but I have to. She paid me." Who? Who paid you? Oh my god. I forgot that I had tape over my mouth and started yelling at him but of course, I sounded ridiculous. He sighed and crouched down next to me. Slowly, he looked around then reached but I jerked my head away. "Do you want the tape off or not Raya? I'm going to take it off but you cannot scream or I'll be forced to beat you again, understand?"

Wade reached again and took the tape off. I stared at him shaking and crying. I just want April or Dean or hell, I'd take Seth. Anything but..whatever this is. Wade helped my chair back to standing up then paced in front of me. He spoke since I didn't know what to say since I couldn't scream.

"I don't know where to begin, honestly. I've never been in a situation like this before. I mean, of course I haven't because I'm a genuinely nice guy. You know that, we're friends. I'm friends with her too and I guess. It's this bloody IC championship is what it is. It makes me crazy. I'm so hell bent on not losing it. Gosh, I'm so sorry Paige. I am. She paid me and-"

"Who?" I asked whispering. "Wade, what are you talking about? What's going on? What is this?"

He sighed dropping his hands, "It's Renee."

What? Did I hear him correctly? "Renee...Renee Young?"

Wade nodded, "She found out about you and Colby and she may seem all innocent on camera when she's interviewing superstars, but she's not. She's evil, cold, and malicious. Colby made her that way. Look, I just know she's out to get you not only because of you and Colby, but you and Jon as well."

"Jon and I? That's crazy. Jon and I are just friends. April, Phil, Jon, and I all just had coffee at Starbucks not too long ago. That's what friends do."

"What about you and Colby?"

"Colby is.." Oh for crying out loud. I can't tell him about Colby and I unless I want April and I exposed. "Colby and I are friends now. We fooled around when they were married and I was stupid. I regret that. I should've told Renee but I was just young and dumb. Look, what's your role in this?"

"She said if I'd done this, she'd make sure that Ambrose didn't get his hands on my IC championship. Which I believe because everyone knows that Ambrose and Renee are like best friends. Raya? This isn't personal, you know that don't you?"

"Of course I do, Wade. But you have to let me go. I've finally gotten to a point where AJ and I are connecting on a very personal level. You've got to let me go. My love life is at stake here."

"I can't."

"Wade! If you don't let me go, I'm going to show you some bad news, you understand? Let me go!"

"Shhhh! Alright, alright. Just. Hold on."

Wade walked away with his finger held pressed against his lips. He disappeared in the back for awhile and I racked my brain. What the fuck is this? Who knew Renee had a hit out on me? Actually, no. Who knew Renee could be this savage? I admire that, as crazy as it sounds, but I do not appreciate the timing. I'm suppose to be out there supporting my future wife for crying out loud. Oh no. April probably thinks I ditched her.

Wade came back and, without saying a word, untied me from the chair. As he was untying my feet from being together he said, "You owe me for doing this. Renee is pretty scary when she's angry and even a big guy like myself, can't handle it."

Once he untied me, I hugged him tightly. "Oh thanks buddy! I owe you everything! Don't worry. I'll handle Renee." I kissed his cheek then started to walk away but was soon stopped by a hand on my arm. I turned around to Wade, "What is it?"

"You owe me, huh? Well I kinda think I should be the one to decide what your payment may be, don't you think?"

Wade took my arm and pushed me against a wall in a darker part of the room. Oh god, no. Not Wade too. "Wade, what are you-"

"Shhhh. You owe me, remember?"

"Wade, no-"

"You owe me.." That's when I felt his lips against my neck. Immediately, I started pushing him away. He grabbed my arms and pressed them above my head. Wade had me cornered and I didn't know what else I could do. My voice had gone out by this point so, I couldn't scream.

I just stayed put and took it.
----------------------------------------------
An interesting twist, don't you think?

Well I'm afraid I've got some good news (like what I did there?)

Good news is that I'm definitely making a sequel to this.

Bad news, I don't know when exactly.

But rest assured, it will be done.

Oh and don't worry, this story is far from over.

Anyways comment, vote, or whatever you do! 😂😂😂

Thanks guys! ❤️❤️❤️