Chapter 8

We ended up at a bar. Go figure. This is what happens when you hang out with Dean Ambrose. You end up in bars or somewhere else you didn't plan to go. Phil was fine with it but of course, did not drink. AJ drank but not much considering who her husband is. Dean drunk enough for everyone in the damn joint and I? Well, I did too. It wasn't original intention but Ambrose and I ended up in a drinking contest. Don't ask. Anyways, I guess it was safe to say I was winning.

"Whoa, Dean. You okay buddy? You can hardly stand." "I'm greaaaat. Really. I'm excellent. I'm going to win this competition." I laughed, "Dude, give it a rest I won." "No, no you didn't." "Yes," Both Phil and AJ said, "She did." "Oh fuck you both." "Yeah I'm gonna take him home then I'm gonna head home myself. Make sure she gets in on okay?" Phil asked AJ standing up. She nodded, "Absolutely." He smiled then kissed her cheek. He took Dean by the arm and quickly forced him out the bar. Which left AJ and I alone.

"I have a question. Just because Phil is straight edge, does that mean you can't get drunk?" "No. I just choose not to drink. God, you're pretty hammered. Looks like someone else needs to go home." "Absolutely not! Hey you," I pointed to the waitress and carefully ordered more drinks. I say carefully because I can hardly speak as of right now. But I sure don't know how to shut up. "Do you love him?" She looked at me weirdly, "Phil?" "Yes." "Well of course I do. He's my husband. Why would you ask something so silly?" "It's just.." I started stirring my drink with my straw then sipped slow. "It's just what, sweetheart?"

I suddenly looked at her. Everything around us was all fuzzy so I couldn't really tell you what was going on. I had tunnel vision basically. Maybe it was the alcohol but I had suddenly grown a pair. I felt bold. What's the worse that can happen? I thought but back tracked. A lot of things could actually. I reached as she started laughing at some lame joke I made and ran my fingers through her hair. My heart was racing and I was brain dead. My eyes drifted to her lips and she thought nothing of it. I don't think she noticed. But she will. This is wrong. This is so wrong. God dammit, why.

I leaned and kissed her. Her lips really were soft and when kissing her, I really felt like I could fly. Those butterflies? Hundred percent real. What made this even more perfect? Aj kissed back. And I mean really kissed back with even more passion than I was giving her.

I found myself in a heated, intense make-out session with AJ Lee....until I heard, "Well, well. Just a storyline huh?"

--------------------------------------------
Sorry it's so short! But I'll update longer next time I promise :)