Chapter 3

Paige's POV:
We made out in that ring for twenty seconds. I counted. The fans loved it and I'm sure the boys on commentary did to. Once I was out of shock, she hopped off of me suddenly and started skipping. So, does this mean the PG era is over? Because two girls making out in the center of the ring wasn't exactly family friendly. And how exactly does Phil feel about his wife making out with me? I mean I know he said he was fine with it but saying it then seeing it calls for different reactions. Don't you think?

I watched her skip around me in circles as I licked my lips. She smiled at me then finally left the ring taking the microphone with herald starts chanting, "Paige loves Aj, Paige loves Aj, Paige loves Aj." And Saraya loves April. I winced at my real name because something about our real names being used together makes my feelings even more real then they are. I watched Aj spin around her and look at me pretending to pout, "Baby, aren't you coming with me?" I hesitated at first but quickly got out of the ring. I followed her carefully backstage.

Once we reached backstage, I grabbed her arm and turned her around, "What was that?" "What do you mean?" She asked innocently. I ran my hands through my hair, "Don't even, Aj. You know what I'm talking about." "I spoke with boss lady about our idea about the lesbian storyline and she loves it. In fact, this is the beginning of a new era." "And what era is that?" "I'm not sure if it has a proper title yet. It's not PG I can guarantee you that." "No, really?" "Paige! Get excited! This is a good career move. Did you see the looks on everyone's faces? This is perfect. Especially since we're suppose to hate each other."

I sighed still racking my brain, "So what happens now?" "I'm not sure. We'll just have to work with creative and see where this goes." I can't believe how excited and nervous I am about this. Oh my fucking God. I kissed Aj. Well, she kissed me but still. I must've looked really wrecked because Aj stood up on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek, "It'll be fine, Saraya. It's not like any of this is real, it's just pretend. No worries."

Yeah, pretend, right...