Chapter 5

He stormed our way and grabbed my wrist, pulling me away from Suga. He held me close to his chest and glared daggers at our senpai.

"What do you think you're doing with her?" he demanded.

"Nothing. Well, class is about to start. I'll see you later!"

Suga ran off just as the tardy bell rang. My face was still really red. But what does he mean by "nothing"? Was he just messing with me? Was he really going to kiss me?

"What did he do to you? Are you ok?" Ennoshita asked.

"I....I'm fine..."

Ennoshita.....

"Wh-Why are you here?" I asked him.

What is he doing here? He froze and didn't answer. I tilted my head to look up at him. His face was a bright red. Why? Is he ok?

Ennoshita POV

When I heard that Y/n and Suga were in the storage room, I got pissed. Everyone else already left, and I told Hinata to leave too and that I'd get them out. I definitely wasn't expecting what I saw, but I didn't like it. At all.

Suga had Y/n pinned to the wall, and they were so close to kissing. It lit a fire under me and I took Y/n away from him. She's mine. I don't care how she feels about him; I won't give her up that easily. Suga ran off and I questioned Y/n.

"Wh-Why are you here?" she asked.

I froze and felt my face heat up. I'm here because I don't want her with Suga, but I can't just say that.

"Ennoshita? Why's your face all red? Are you-"

"Nothing. I just...wasn't expecting to see that" I interrupted her.

I felt her stiffen and she looked away. I let her go, but she wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face into my torso. I sucked in a breath and turned redder. My heart started beating faster and it felt like butterflies were flying in my stomach.

"Thank you" she mumbled.

"I....I wasn't ready for any of that to happen, but I was frozen in place from the shock. I think I'm still kind of in shock" she continued.

"Uh-"

"And I'm sorry. I....I didn't think you wanted to be in this friendship, that it was one-sided. I felt like I was forcing you into it, so I let you go. I thought...I thought that if I stopped dragging you everywhere with me and stopped being your friend, you would finally feel free" she cut me off.

"....Idiot" I mumbled.

She moved her hand to slap me, but I caught it and placed it back around my waist. I hugged her back and buried my face into her neck.

"If I didn't like this relationship, I would've left a long time ago" I told her.

"Now let's get to class"

Suga POV

What the hell did I just do? Was I just about to... But....why? What the hell was I thinking?!

"Wh-What....what are you....d-doing?"

Y/n's words echoed in my head. Honestly, I don't know. I don't know what got into me. I...I pinned her against the wall...

"What do you think you're doing with her?"

"Nothing..."

Why did I say that? That's sure to confuse Y/n, probably even upset her. If someone did that to me, then just played it off like nothing even happened, I would double think myself. Argh! I propped my elbows on my desk and buried my face in my hands. What is wrong with me?! I just....I couldn't control myself. Why?!

"Sugawara. Sugawara!"

I snapped my head up to see my entire class looking at me, and my teacher glaring daggers in into my soul.

"Y-Yes?" I responded.

"I've been calling on you for the past minute now. What could you possibly be doing?" she asked.

"Uh....nothing, ma'am. I'm sorry"

"Pay attention"

I nodded and did as told, taking notes throughout class. I need to apologize to Y/n for doing that to her.

The lunch bell rang and I immediately set off to find Y/n. What am I going to say, though? I know I should apologize, but there's really no explanation for what I did. I've never done that before, not without consent at least. So what's so different about Y/n? Was it that we were finally alone together? Well, I've liked her for a while now, but that still doesn't justify anything.

I sighed. Guess I'll just wing it. Y/n and Ennoshita normally eat lunch with the other second years of the team, and they normally eat in an empty classroom since they all share the last class together.

I made my way to the second year hallway and immediately heard Noya and Tanaka along the occasional yelling of Y/n. I slid the door open and everyone paused. Ennoshita stepped in front of Y/n protectively and glared at me. Guilt filled me; I really messed up.

"Uhm- Can I talk to L/n? A-Alone?" I asked.

"Su-"

"No" Ennoshita cut off Noya.

"Huh? Why?" Tanaka questioned, turning to Ennoshita and Y/n.

"It's fine, Ennoshita. We'll be in the hallway. Holler if you guys need anything!" Y/n chirped, sending him a smile.

".....Fine"

Y/n POV

What does he want? He looks kind of sad, like a hurt puppy. It's making me feel bad. Suga followed me down the hall and I turned to face him.

"Uh-...I just wanted to apologize...for doing that, earlier" he spoke, looking anywhere except at me.

"I don't know what got into me, and that doesn't justify anything. I just-"

"I forgive you" I interrupted him.

"What? Why?" he asked.

He looks really sincere, and I saw tears forming in his eyes. I know he could probably be lying, and putting on a fake face to sell me, but I just don't see Suga as that kind of guy. Maybe I'm being too forgiving.

"But that doesn't mean I trust you, and I won't ever be in that storage room with you. Never again. And from now on, I get to initiate any form of physical interaction between us, got it?" I continued.

He nodded.

"I mean, of course you get to tell me if you don't want to, but no touching me unless I let you" I added.

He nodded again.

"Good. Now go eat lunch" I ordered.

Suga ran off and I walked back into the classroom to see Noya and Tanaka eating while eyeing Ennoshita with fear. Narita and Kinoshita were eating peacefully at a window. I turned to them.

"Mean Ennoshita?" I asked.

They nodded and I let out a soft chuckle. Mean Ennoshita is the Ennoshita that controls the second years. Honestly, I like Mean Ennoshita; he's really cool and a badass. But Normal Ennoshita is cute, too.