...1...

*Picture of Aria on the side

Night's POV

Hair as dark as night.

Eyes as red as blood.

Skin as pale as a ghost.

Cheeks permanently rosy.

Lips as pink as a rose.

She was beautiful I had to admit, she was smiling and yet her aura seemed dark, almost evil. I wonder if she has some secret. Oh, wait, who am I kidding everyone has

a secret.The day I met her was a day I’ll never forget:It started like any other day, when I went  to school everything felt normal like no evil could enter my light. Then after school I decided to do something different instead of going straight home I had decided to go take a walk home instead of taking the bus. as i walked home I heard a sudden scream coming from the nearby park. I ran to help and what I saw I did not expect....

**********************************

Aria's POV

Hair as blonde as the sun I once knew.

Eyes as green as grass I wish to walk on.

Skin almost as pale as mine.

His eyes seemed to call me each time I look into them. He is not like me, he is a daywalker. A person I’m notsupposed to be attracted to but my heart still beats. What a peculiar thought for my heart has long forgotten to beat. I’m confused. Those eyes of his seem to pull me in, as if he is reading my soul. I thought I’d learned my lesson years ago. I’m not supposed to love it’s not my nature or at least it is not. Not anymore. And to think everything was going so well... until... that day we met.

Class was boring that day but then again when is it not. I had decided to skip class and go hunt for evil souls. It is my job as a demon drop-out, taken in by god, to help diminish those with evil intentions or at least that is what the angel Michael told me. I was wandering around town until I found a soul filled with malice. I summoned my scythe and sliced the evil counterpart out of him. I ended up having to chase the evil doppelganger into an isolated park. I quickly sliced the doppelganger, but not before hearing it scream in pain. All the blood ended up on my clothes, my face and the ground. That’s when I heard a gasp, I turned around and it was him. I quickly passed by him using my demonic speed and I said, “Oblivisci Quod Vidi.” Forget what you have just seen.