...5...

Lucifer's POV

It is a lie. No one loves you. No one will ever love you except for me. You have no one. You only have me to love you. Do not trust him, he is lying to you. He will betray you the second you turn your back. Everyone believes you are a failure. You can not do a thing. You are a waste of space. No one cares, and no one will ever care about you. Aria submit to the darkness that beckons you, come to me. I will care for you like no one will. For not even God loves you.

*****************************************

Michael's POV

Aria, No! Remember what I told you. All Lucifer says is false. You have people who care. I, care. God cares. Your host family as well and no one will ever change that. Remember this, in any situation you will always have your guardian angel with you, protecting you. I will always protect you.

**************************************************************************************************************************

Aria's POV

Michael thank you for always being there for me.You are truly a guardian angel. Thank you for keeping sane or as sane as I could ever be. Thank you.... Thank you for not letting my heart enter the darkness that I once dwelled in. And thank you for all the support you have given me.

*******************************************************

Night's POV

As I told her what seemed like a confession her eyes seemed to briefly see fear. Then they went back to how they were. Then she yanked her wrist out of my hands.Then she ran away and I couldn’t help but to think it was my fault she left. I sighed and went back to class hoping it would help clear my mind. The rest of the school day passed by in a flash. The only thing I could do was think about her leaving figure and how it sort of feels like she won’t be coming back. I don’t know why I feel this way but I have a racing heart that won’t stop. I hope I will see her soon. Please, God, let me see her again. I don’t want to let go of this warm feeling in my heart.

May she feel alright. If this feeling is called love please god, let me hold onto it a little longer. Please let me be with her just a little longer. If you don’t grant me this wish I understand. I understand that fate works in mysterious ways and that hopefully fate will work in my favor at least this once. Please let everything go well and hopefully maybe Michael can tell a bit more about her.