...4...

Night's POV

I can’t believe it another confession this month. What is this the fifth so far? This is getting so annoying. I mean, yeah, she’s pretty but I am so not in the mood. Plus I bet she doesn’t even know anything about me.

“Um.... I’m Silvia Malura and I …. I.... I Like you please go out with me,” She said to me.

I sighed and looked at her with a very fake smile and replied, “ No! I don’t like you and most likely I never will.”

She looked at me surprised and then she started crying and ran away. I sighed finally left alone. I hate girls like that pretend that they like me but all they like is this pretty face and they ain’t gonna cut it. Nuh uh not this guy. I wish there was at least one girl who would like me for who I really am. Then that girl, Aria came to mind I wonder why. I’m probably just unconsciously traumatized by what I saw.

“.......Yeah, that’s it I’m just thinking of her because I was scared. That’s probably it. That’s probably why.....Right?” I thought out loud.

“You know you are a pretty weird guy. First you reject a girl, harshly I might add. And you’re regretting it. Oh, and let us not forget that you did not phased by a bloody girl with a huge silver scythe in her hand and a dead guy behind her. Yup, that is definitely classified as weird in my book,” A girl said. It was Arias’ voice, I’m sure of it. I’d know her voice anywhere but the thing is where is she? I keep looking from left to right but I can’t see her.

“Up here in the tree,” she announced.

I looked up at the branches of the apple trees and there she was. I couldn’t help but smile she looked so beautiful especially since the apple blossoms were in bloom. They contrasted with her raven black hair and that smile could make anyone follow her lead. Then there was those mysterious seemingly glowing blood red eyes. She’s like an angel.

“What are you smiling about?” she asked with a frown.

I swear that frown made me smile even more. I replied,”oh, nothing.”

“See what I mean? weird,” she started, “...... Why do you talk to me?”She asked looking at me with curiosity in her eyes.

“ What do you mean? I’m not supposed to talk to you?” I asked giving her a smirk.

That got me a playful giggle from her even that simple gesture made my heart beat. She then jumped off the branch and sat in front of me.

“Oooh, you blushing.....Looks like you like me,” She teased.

I then took both of her hands pulling her closer to me, our faces only mere centimeters away from each other.

“ And if I do? What if I do like you? I talk to you because you interest me in a way that even I don’t know. I feel a … connection between us. I hope you understand that,” I said in a low voice. Then I suddenly realized that everything was silent except for our breathing.