...12...

Night's POV

That’s such a beautiful name. Aria. Aria Aria. She said she was going to see me again didn’t she? I hope it’s soon I kind of like her. Plus she said she was single. I’ll definitely get her to like me. Definitely! But, wait, Sylvia! Oh, God this is gonna be a problem. Why did I have to be blessed with such good looks? Now do I choose my girlfriend, Sylvia? Or do I choose the mysterious beauty, Aria? Oh, God why is my life so damn complicated? I’ll sleep on it.

Next Day

I started walking around the house this morning trying to get calm and collected. At least this is my day off so I have all the time to think. Then my doorbell rang. Good thing I got changed thinking I was going to work. Especially since it’s Sylvia. I let her inside my house and we sat down on my couch. Thank god I finally unpacked the stuff for the living room. And yet I have the rest of my stuff to unpack. Love living on my own but, I hate the unpacking.

“‘Morning, sweetie, how’s it going?” She greeted.

“ Uh.... Hi, what are you doing here?” I replied confused. What the hell is she doing here?!

“I just thought that since you weren’t working today and neither was I that we could spend some time together. But, if you don’t want to I’ll go,” Sylvia explained. She’s so understanding, sweet, pretty and we’ve been dating for 2 years. How could I ever think to let her go?

“No, it’s okay, we can do something together. What did you have in mind?" I asked.

Then I heard the doorbell ring. I wonder who it is? I’m not expecting anyone. Unless Michael is trying to be a good friend and help me with the unpacking.... But, I doubt that. That guy’s an idiot. I opened the door and all I saw was a tray full of chocolate cupcakes with red frosting and candy corn on top making it look like devil horns. In a twisted way they were …. cute? Then I looked down and saw the hem of the girls dress it was white with black lace and black flats. I can’t see her face though.

“Welcome to the neighborhood,” She greeted. That voice sounded familiar. Then she lowered the box from her face.

It’s her. It’s Aria! She looks so pretty in her sundress and this time her raven black hair is out and she looks so pretty. She smiled even more when she saw my face. I couldn’t help but, blush a bit. So cute!

“ Well, looks like my new next door neighborhood is none other than Mr.Cross. Well, since it’s like this I don’t want it to be awkward so let’s start  from the beginning,” She said. She held the tray with one hand and stretched out the other hand, “Hi my name is Aria Tallerino it’s nice to meet you. I hope we can be good friends.”