...2...

*Picture of Night on the side

Aria's POV

When I performed the spell of forgetfulness it did not work. It was peculiar. Nothing like that has ever happened before. Then there was the fact that he kept staring at me. That is when he suddenly spoke.

“Who are you and what did you do to that man?” He asked. My heart suddenly beat. well, that was weird.

“That is of none your concern, just be glad it wasn’t you,” I stated. I had started to walk away when he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

“Well, at least tell me your name,” He pleaded.

I yanked my wrist away and started to walk but, I felt like I should stop for a moment tell him my name. I felt like for some reason I could trust him.

“My name is Aria,” I answered and started to run away.

Then as I ran away I heard him call out to me, “ My name is Night! I hope I can meet you again!”

His response kept echoing in my head and I could not help but think, he is an utter fool.

*****************************

NIght's POV

I remember that when I first met Aria that she was very mysterious but that is what is luring me in. Not only did the fact that she had just sliced that man, terrify me, but it also made my mind think of numerous reasons to why she had done it. I was creating excuses for a girl who I knew nothing of yet felt like I could trust. She had struck my interest in more ways than one. When she first spoke to me she had a voice that sounded melodious or heavenly or maybe even music to my heart. When she spoke she gave me goosebumps. When our eyes met I felt like time had stopped. Is this what they call love?