Part-3

Looking at the mansion fab5 mouth was wide-opened nd was jealous of Nandini...They came out of the car...nd at same tym Sidni to got down nd told them to follow to which they did ...
-------------------------------------------

Inside mansion

Fab5 are shocked that they literally drooling over the mansion...

Alia(slowly): how can she be so freaking rich...

Mukti(lowly): Isn't she was a middle class ..but stopped seeing someone...

Devils r also present there as sid sent an emergency message to them...nd looking at the group they r shocked would be an underestimating..but composed themselves as they r capable enough to destroy them..

On the other side Fab5 are baffled seeing the people infront of their eyes ...they tried to run to hug Cabir but watching him moving back hurted them...

Fab4(exclude Maddy): OMG Cabir we missed u ...

But cabirs nxt sentence made them perplexed...

Cabir(emotionless): Who r they

Same was the reaction of devils...as they now know how to tackle them...

Manik(wd tears): wht the hell Cabir we're ur friend ...ur r my brother...

Alia(hatredly): oh now I see living wd this bitch u too became like her ....

Thats it for devils they shouted together...

Devils except Nandu(shout):Shut up...

To which they trembeled back in fear

Cabir: don't u dare
Sid: I already warned u
Karan:a word against her
Neil:u will see worst side of ours
Arya:nd mind u it will be too painful

Devil guys: Bcz she's our Angel...

listening to them tears started falling from her eyes seeing their pure love for her nd all the women are hugging her tightly glaring at Fab5 furiously.....

Whereas fab5 are scared nd what not watching their possesiveness nd love...

-----------------------------------------

Thats all for today ,will be back soon...