Part-8

That night both of them stayed alof though Nandini knows its his insecurity speaking still she thought to teach him a lesson..on the otherside sid realized his mistake but thought to behave wd her as a mature person as a best friend not as a baby ..They both lie down on the bed thinking about each other nd slept..

Next morning as the sun rise Nandini was the first one to woke up, she then complete her morning chores nd went downstairs for pooja nd started singing arti..

listening arti after so long everyone wokeup nd stand outside the pooja room joining their hands including all the servants...they are happy that their queen is back..after arti Nandini gave arti to everyone nd everyone dispatch to their own work...Later everyone came for breakfast nd sid too came nd sidni shared a eyelock...sid is mesmerised looking at her in traditional after so long nd nandu to looked at him as he is looking handsome too...but nandu broke the eyelock nd started arranging the table...sid too took his place.

Neil: so what's the plan doll

Nandu(cheekily):for now as my music course is completed already I'll visit hospital tomorrow but today no work ..

Cabir: so as devils are back why don't we make some music...

Arya: yup let's welcome back devils grandly..

Ahu(suddenly):why don't u guys reveal ur
identity...

Sid(thinking):yeah its correct tym now

One by one everyone agreed on this suggestion...so arya told that to prepare songs others he nd ahana will manage to which everyone nodded...soon everyone left for their own office leaving sidni behind..
Sid was stealing glances of nandu which she knows but didn't show it on her face..nandu started to leave from there but sid caught her wrist...

Sid(slowly): I will not be there for lunch I'm going out ...

To which she nod nd left from there leaving a frustrated nd guilty sid behind who just took his car keys nd left from there ....after sometym nandu changes her dress in casuals nd left to talk to sid as she knew where he can go

after sometym nandu changes her dress in casuals nd left to talk to sid as she knew where he can go

--------------------------------------------

Nd she was right there he was sitting on the bed in their secret garden spot ...

he was blabbering something so she went little front to listen but what she listened made her shocked

Sid(crying+smiling sadly): You know mom I thought to share my feelings wd nanhi after a long tym as she came back...but but my happiness were short lived as always, I got to know she love someone else ,she belongs to someone else now ,I was so late in expressing my feelings that....

He sighed not wanting to continue...

Sid(continued): but I'm happy for her , for me her happiness matters if her happiness is wd someone else then I'm no one to stop her..yes I will let her go nd from now I'll not throw tantrums on her I'll be ur good boy mom...but I'll never give nanhi's place to anyone ...she will always be my kainat...I'll not marry anyone if they forces me too.. I love u kainat ...I love u alot...

Nd he brust into tears....otherside Nandini is also shocked listening to him...she couldn't believe that he love her so much to let her go for her happiness nd other side manik never showed or gave any assurance to her when  they are together....she cup her mouth wd her hands nd let out a sob nd ran from there...sat inside the car nd drove back to the mansion.

--------------------------------------------------

After reaching mansion she dashed into the guestroom where she stayed yesterday nd started shobbing hidding her face...

Nandini POV:

From morning I was avoiding sid bcz I know he need to learn a lesson...even during brkfst he was gazing me I know bcz I can sense his gaze but didn't let him know...after brkfst he told he wants to go somewhere nd will not be there for lunch so I just nodded bcz I know where he will go...after he left I changed by outfit into casuals nd took my car keys nd bag nd left in my car to sid...yes my guess was correct he is here in mammas garden which is only known by me nd him...whenever he misses mom he came here...but I saw him in tears so I moved closer but listening him  I got  rooted in shock...there he was letting his heart out but I never knew he loves me ...yes he confessed his love for me in front of his mom nd also told he will let me go bcz for him my happiness matters...but also confesses that he will never gave my place to anyone he will never get married...I was in tears listening him , how can someone be so selfless..so innocent...I couldn't stay there for a minute bcz I know I will fall weak if I stay there for a minute...I immediately came back to mansion...Now I have decided I'll never let my past destroy my future or present...I'll will move on ...but I'll give a chance to my relationship wd sid...I know slowly I'll fall in love wd him but for now I'll go wd the flow...I'm sorry Sufi for hurting so much but now there will be only happiness in ur life...its kainats promise to her Sufi..I'll surely give chance to this relationship....
POV ends

----------------------------------------------
Same was the situation wd sid he left from there after sometym nd came back home nd decided to take a nap nd sleeps unknowingly nd Nandini to falls asleep ...

----------------------------------------------
Next chapter soon ...plz guys share my story wd others nd plzz vote..thnk u ...