Part-21

Both of them reach beach hand in hand but nandini saw girls ogling at her sufi nd she glared them nd boys r looking at nandini to which sid put his hand on her shoulder nd pulled her to himself nd glared them which indicates back off

Sid went towards the boys whereas nandini joined the girls...

Navya(teasing):oo suddenly im feeling..

Avni(completes her sentence):hawtttttt....

Krys:the temperature is too high...

ahu:look at the love bite....

Hearing them nandini started blushing profusely nd turned towards siddharth nd glared at him but looking at nandini alia was feeling hell jealous....

otherside the boys r also teasing siddharth on nandini's name whereas manik is shooting daggers nd nd dhruv is not interested...but suddenly he felt a strong gaze on himself nd when he turned he saw nandini glaring at him he was confused for a second but realisation hit him hard about the love bite he nervously gave a smile to her but she was shooting daggers nd turned her face...he thought something..

Nandini nd others r enjoying drinks when suddenly they heard a music nd it didn't took a minute for her to recognise who is playing it.she got up from her sit nd turned nd there siddharth singing a song for her...

In the middle of singing he took nandini's hand nd both of them something others r also enjoying listening his song nd looking at the madly in love couple...atlast siddharth finished the song both of them hugging eachother.....

the crowd around them recognised both of them nd all the devils so started cheering...

Crowd:Sidni.. Sidni..Devils.Devils........

Nd both sidni just thnked them nd again the crowd started cheering...

crowd:once more.....once more...

Nd now this time nandini started singing along with all other devils...

After enjoying alot everyone decided to swim in the beach nd they r hella enjoying ofcouse except fab3 who r burning in jealousy...

sid took nandini in his arms nd both of them looked at eachother's eyes nd sid came towards the waves nd started kissing her passoniately after sometimes both of them broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen but sid again kissed her this time little bit hardly..then he started giving feathery kisses on her neck nd she just moaned his name listening her he couldn't control himself just pick her in his arms nd both of them started leaving towards their hotel...but in all of this both of them forgot to notice one burning gaze on them nd that is manik who was continuously looking at them nd couldn't control himself nd started kissing the girl beside him nd both of them landed up in his room making out...yes it is nothing new for him after that night he started having one night stand for his pleasure...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Other side both sidni came back to their room nd sid kept her on the bed nd hovered over her kissing her neck nd nandini is ruffling his hairs nd moaning nd in no time the room witnessed their moans nd groans...after a beautiful love making sid's head in nandini's chest with her one nipple in his mouth nd nandini was continuously caressing his hairs nd pecking his forhead muttering my baacha..
Suddenly he left her nipple nd keeping his head on her chest started asking her questions...

jaan what type of wedding u like...asked sid playing with her mangalsutra.

Though nandini was amused at first but thought it as a random question nd answered him with a smile...but little did she know why he asked her the question.

i like a big fat punjabi wedding following every rituals n customs....said nandini with a sweet smile.

but rituals are possible in any wedding...asked sid confused.

nope it is we who did the rituals before church wedding but it is followed only in india wedding understand sufi....said nandini hitting her forhead with him.

He too nodded understandingly nd both of them slept in each others embrace not caring about the outer world....

--------------------------------------------------------------
Concert...surprise...
flashback...

heyy guys im sorry for being late but my offline classes started so is quiet busy this days...hope u all understand...

thnk u nd stay happy nd healthy...