Part-18

Listening to his proposal story all of them r shocked but devils r surprised as they also didn't knew how sid proposed nandini....looking at their face nandini couldn't supress her laughter nd started laughing nd everyone came out of their shocked zone but there is two person one who is admiring her nd other one who is madly looking at her...

Suddenly sid cleared his throat gaining their attention....

sid(hesitate):umm mukti will u come with us...we are going somewhere....

nan:yes mukku,(turning to maddy)umm maddy u don't have any prblm right...

maddy(smilingly shook his head):nope i don't even i have some issues to handle in office....so she's all yours...

muk(sadly):why are u hesitating bhai...apka pura haq hain....u just tell me...plzz don't hesitate...

sid(smiling):i won't....

To which devils nd maddy smiled looking at the new bond forming....

After sometimes both mukti nd sidni left nd sat on their car...but fab3 r funing looking at mukti's changed attitude....
--------------------------------------------------------------
After driving for an hour trio reached sid's mummas garden..mukti was awestuck looking at the garden nd jumping like a child and looking everything cheerfully....

muk:bhaii whose garden is this...its beautiful....

sid:i know u will love it...

nan:its sid's mummas garden,sid nd mumma used to spend their son-mom day here,after her he bought me here,nd now u...nobody knows about this  place neither avni nor navya...

muk(teary eyes):then why me...

sid(wiping her tears):bcz u r our special child...

nan(smile softly):u see miracle child...

listening them referring her as a child her eyes become moist again as noone till today called her a child...she hugged them tightly...to which they backhugged her more tightly...

after breaking the hug,both of them settle down nd nandini put mukti's head on her lap nd started caressing her hairs...

sid(keeping his head on nan's shoulder):u know mukti me nd mom we both shared a different bond which none can understood till today but except one nd she was kainat...

muk(confusingly):kainat????

nan(chuckling):he calls me that nd i call him sufi...

to which mukti smiled brightly nd nodded her head...

sid(continued):so yes she came to knew about our unique bond don't know how nd then i gave my mom's place to her...u know we were 7-8years old when our parents died but worst was navya nd avni was only 5 years old nd u know i took care of them like a father nd kainat took care of them as a  mother..nd that is the reason they call nandini bhabimaa at first they used to call her dimaa but after our marraige they changed it...even she takes care of me too...nd that day u saw the live example she bears my tantrums nd handle me patiently...u know after she left for india i fell in depression but she bought me out of it...

nan(continued):u must be thinking why he is telling u all this things bcz mukku we saw the same void of feelings in ur eyes...ur eyes showed the void of warmth,there is a little child in u who is craving for love to get pampered nd to throw tantrums...nd never hesitate infront of us mukku...u know why i called u special child bcz after many years u gave rise to both our parental feeling who wanted to care nd protect their child....

sid:never think u r an orphan bcz u r our child our little fairy who gave rise to our parental feeling once again...

listening them mukti hugged nandini through her stomach nd started crying nd sid is saying sweet nothing in her ears to stop her from crying....after sometimes he was successful....

muk:i love u both alot....

sidni:we love u tooo.....

sid:nd call us baba and maa from today okk not bhaii nd bhabhi...

to which she nodded her head...

muk:ur hands have magic maa...it feels good...

sid:i know right...it feels surreal...

muku:true baba...

To which nandini chuckled nd ruffles both their hair...trio spend some time there nd at evening left for mansion but in the way bought some icecreams and chocolates for avni as nandini how cranky she becomes...
----------------------------------------------------------
It is night nd everyone came for dinner one by one....but suddenly they saw avni fuming in anger and neil behind her with a puppy face...

she came nd ditectly hugged nandini...

nan:what happen doll....

avni:i hate him...(moist eyes)he don't love me...he is having extra marital affair....

To which both cabir and arya chocked on their food and karan drop the spoon while girls facepalm themselves nd maddy nd mukti looked at neil like he is an alien whereas neil and sid r horrified listening her...but nandu giggled nd wiped her tears....

Devil boys:what the freaking hell....

avi:he was so much busy with his pa that he didn't acknowledged me when i went to meet him...i want divorce....

nan(laughingly):sochlo agar tum divorce dedogi then he will again go to his pa...Nd u will miss a chance to irritate him nd throw as much as tantrum u can...

avi(horrified):no no no...i will kill him(turning towards neil)nd u fire her nd appoint a male pa got it...

On which neil shook his head agreeing with her as he is scared of her moodswings ...nd everyone again resume eating...

nan:guys why don't we go for a vacation...

devil girls+mukti:yupp its long tym....

Nd the boys nodded as they also need a vacation...

Ahu(to fab3):will u three come...

To which 3 of them nodded their head...

Karan:where u all want to go...

cabir:thailand what's say....

to which everyone shake their head in yes....

Nan:then tomorrow night we will leave...pack ur bags then....

Kry+avi+alya:shopping....

to which devil boys and maddy is ok but dhruv and manik facepalmed themselves.....

nan:ok then tomorrow shopping but ha buy useful products bcz again we will shop in thailand...to which they nod...

after that everyone retired to their room...where as sidni to slept due to tiredness as usual sid's head on nandini's chest nd she held him in her arms....
-----------------------------------------------------------

pov of manik siddharth and nandini....
thailand mastiii romance.....