Part-16

Both of them continued smiling recalling their past memories....Devils too had a small smile playing on their lips including Mukti nd Maddy...Both dhruliya made a bad face but there is someone who is burning with jealousy...

Muk(dreamily):wow that was something....

To which both sidni blushed alittle but composed themselves...

Sid:so other part for tomorrow as it is weekends...

To which everyone nods their head nd disparched to their respective....All the fab5 meet in maniks room...

Aliya(shouting):whats wrong with u mukti...why the hell r u calling that bitch as ur bhabhi..have u lost ur mind...

Muk(shouting):Dont u dare badmouth about my bhabhi im warning u alia..nd i didn't lost my mind now i got my mind back....

Dhruv:tell us who brainwashed u that nandini or her so called husband...

Muk(slapped him):Not a word against my bhai dhruv or I'll rip u apart...

Manik(shouting):MUKTIIIIIII.......

Manik was about to slap her but maddy holds his hand nd jarked him away from her....

Maddy(dangerously):Dont u dare raise ur hand on my fiancee Manik...just back off...

Manik(ignoring him):Why r u calling him as u r brother...im ur brother muktii...mai hoon tera bhai...

Muk(chuckling dryly):Really my brother no mr manik malhotra u were never my brother....where were u when i needed u...where were u when tried commiting suicide u r not bloody there...it was either cabir nd after him maddy but never u...but today with a simple forehead kiss he gave me that assurance...esa kehta bhaii.jo bina kuch bole aapke maan ki baat janlete hain...

Manik was just numb on his place listening to her nd maddy supported her...

Aliya(clapping):wow now living with that downmarket behenjis u too became like them.

Muk(laughing):Downmarket seriously....come out of ur bubble land aliya...what they have na u cant even reach there....Arey AUKAT hei nahi hain tumhari...so stop haa...nd one more thing im leaving mukliya...u can have it fully....

Saying so both of them left....but unknown to them there is someone who listened their talks nd was having tears....

---------------------------------------------
T

he day went asusual for everyone....At night everyone came back nd after a hearty dinner..everyone left wishing eachother...
In Sidni room first sid went to change in his nightwear...after him nandini went...but sid went to the balcony....
When nandini came out she didn't found him nd looked towards the balcony nd saw him standing near the railing nd thinking something deeply...
So she went nd back hugged him..sensing her presence he looked towards her nd hugged her tightly...she from the hug came to know he is becoming emotional....so she tightened her hug around him nd started caressing his hairs...

Nan(softly):what happen baccha...

Sid(wishper):can i become a best brother for mukku...

Nan:of course u will....who told u wont...

Sid:Today i heard mukku talking with fab3...

(yes it was sid who heared them who came back to collect a file but stood listening to them)

Then he narrated what happened today...nd all their conversation....

Nandini sat on the bed in their balcony nd kept siddharths head on her lap  started ruffling his hairs he just closed his eyes feeling peace...

Nan:U know sufi how much i know mukti na she suffered from her childhood...her parents were never there for her...nd suddenly she met fab4 nd cabir bhai nd five of them formed this band...their friendship started to glow but one day she falls in love with harshad a bad boy who used her throw her just like a tissue paper nd she started indulging herself into drugs nd one night stands..u know she needs love sufi...nothing else...she needs someone too guide her..nd now im happy that she is happy with maddy..just the way we both stood beside both Navni don't u think now we should stood beside mukti nd gave her the required love the parents love which we gave to both our siblings...

Sid(Smiling softly):u r right kainat now its high time... lets become a parent for mukti lets gave the ove to her...i will guide her nd be her strength....

Nan(smiling softly):I will shower her with all the motherly affection nd will make sure she never goes on wrong path....

With the thought both of them silently sat on the same position sid on nandinis lap nd she caressing his hairs...nd slept unknowingly looking at the moon.....

-----------------------------------
One more flashback...

Sidni nd mukti bond....